Cheap Malaga Walking Tour Tickets
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Malaga Walking Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Malaga Walking Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Malaga Walking Tour?
- A three hour guided walking tour around Malaga exploring the cities biggest attractions and hidden sights.
- Malaga’s city centre is entirely pedestrianized which makes walking a popular mode of transport with both tourists and locals!
- It’s a great way to get your bearings in the city and uncover the cities history, culture and customs.
- Walking with a local and knowledgeable guide gives you more of an insight into he city than you’d ever learn on your own.
- It’s a great way to keep active on holiday all while still having fun!
- It gives an opportunity for you to ask questions about Malaga’s most famous attractions as your guide is full of knowledge.
- The tour also provides a wonderful way to explore Malaga in a group rather than on your own.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for first time visitors to Malaga.
- Perfect for history buffs.
- Suitable for families.
Your Experience With Malaga Walking Tour?
- Uncover Malaga on foot with a knowledgeable local guide.
- Stop off at some of the cities biggest and best landmarks to learn more about the architecture, history and secrets behind each landmark.
- Visit the impressive Plaza de la Constitucion, the breathtaking Malaga Cathedral and the impressive Moorish fortress of Alcazaba where you can enjoy panoramic views across the town.
- Enjoy fast-track entry at some of the highlights of Malaga including La Manquita.
- Learn about the origins of the city as you go.
- Stop off at a traditional Spanish bar to sample some traditional wine of Malaga!
- Visit the Teatro Romano, a Roman theatre built in the last quarter of the 1st century BC.
What Malaga Walking Tour Includes?
- Multilingual local guide.
- Walking tour.
- Wine tasting.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Plaza de la Constitucion.
- Malaga Cathedral.
- Alcazaba Fortress.
- Statue of Picasso.
- Calle Lario.
- La Plaza del Obispo.
- Teatro Romano.
- Three hours is a long time to walk without a drink in the summer heat, make sure you pack a bottle of water in your day bag!
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Malaga Walking Tour has earned 25 reviews and a 5 star rating on Tripadvisor.
- Travellers agree that the tour is a great way to visit all of Malaga's highlights and to discover some hidden gems too.
- Other users noted that the tour guides were both friendly and informative.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide are mobile friendly and can be cancelled 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Tickets booked through Viator must be printed and can be cancelled for a full refund seven days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you're wearing comfortable clothing and footwear.
- Don't forget to apply suncream before departing on the tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Calle Alcazabilla (near the Roman Theater visitor center).
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Malaga Walking Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours.