Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
|Around 1:30 hours||(61 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
- The guided tour introduces the Roman Theater and the Muslim Alcazaba, the two most important relics of the turbulent history of the city of Malaga.
- During a visit to the Theater, travelers will learn the place of the city in the Roman world, first as part of the Roman Republic and then of the Roman Empire.
- Alcazaba is the most important monument of the Arabic rule over the city.
- Travelers climb the vantage point assumed by the fortification, explore its ramparts and admire panoramic views of the cityscape.
- The tour elaborates the Seige of Malaga by the Christian forces during the reconquest against the Muslims.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- You should join the tour if you are interested in the history of Malaga and the Iberian Peninsula.
- Travelers interested in medieval fortifications and ancient structures shouldn't miss the walking tour.
Your Experience With Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour?
- Acquaint yourself with the Roman and Arab rule of Malaga and Spain.
- Tour the Roman Theater and the Muslim Alcazaba, the most important relics of their rule of the city.
- While visiting the Theater, you will hear stories relating to the Roman Republic and, subsequently, the Roman Empire.
- Afterward, follow the tour guide to the Arab Alcazaba, the best preserved such complex in entire Spain.
- From there, admire panoramic views of Malaga and familiarize yourself with the Reconquista, a several-century long reconquest of the Iberian Peninsula by the Christians.
What Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour Includes?
- Guided tour of the Alcazaba and the Roman Theater
- Entries to both attractions
- Roman Theater
- Visit the Interpretation Center at the Roman Theater to learn the customs and practices during the Roman times.
- According to some accounts, the Arabs used the neighboring theater as a quarry for building the Alcazaba.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour?
- Travelers share a big satisfaction with the knowledge, affability and professionalism of their assigned guides, recommending each of them wholeheartedly.
- Participants of the tour underline that a visit to the related attractions with a guide offers a significantly higher value than a visit on your own.
- According to the reviews, guides convey the facts and atmosphere of the past times thoroughly and with enthusiasm.
- Some reviewers state that the guided tour widely exceeded their high expectations.
The tour isn't suitable for travelers suffering from limited mobility.
Present a paper or electronic ticket to join the walking tour. Cancel your participation at least 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking
- Bring water to refresh yourself, especially on hot days.
Address / Pick up Location
Pasaje de Chinitas 11 (an operator's office), Malaga
- Best Malaga Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga Passes
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
Malaga Flamenco Show and Tapas Tour
Duration: Three hours
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Malaga Selwo Aventura
Malaga Selwo Marina
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.
Alhambra Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours