Cheap From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
|About 10 hours||(273 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
- The day trip to Lake Maggiore introduces the second largest and one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy.
- Consisting of a group of islands and flanked by the Alps, Maggiore Lake boasts incredible natural beauty.
- Stresa is a charming lakeside town that offers great views of the lake and has amazing gardens and villas.
- A boat trip introduces Isola Bella (Beautiful Island) among other Borromean Islands.
- Borromean Palace occupies Isola Bella, featuring splendid gardens.
- Travelers enjoy the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle and the assistance of a knowledgeable guide.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The day trip to Maggiore Island is the right thing to do for every traveler staying in Milan.
- The activity is especially recommended to nature and art lovers.
- The tour is suitable for people of all ages.
Your Experience With From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour?
- On this day trip, you will enjoy the beauty of Lake Maggiore, the second largest and one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy.
- Explore the chic town of Stresa, abounding with incredible gardens and villas, some of which are open to the general public.
- Experience fantastic panoramic views of Lake Maggiore.
- Learn the history of the surrounding area and, optionally, take a cable car ride to witness stunning panoramic views of the lake.
- Take a boat trip on the lake and discover the Borromean Islands, with Isola Bella as the highlight.
What From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour Includes?
- Tour is led by a knowledgeable and certified guide.
- Round trip transport from Milan and a boat tour of Lake Maggiore
- Isola Bella
- Some people refer to Lake Maggiore as Italy's Garden of Eden.
- Some illustrious personalities who enjoyed the beauty of Isola Bella were Napoleon Bonaparte, Ernest Hemmingway and the Prince of Wales.
Travelers Reviews about From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour?
- According to the comments of the reviewers, a day trip to Lake Maggiore is a must-do for vacationers visiting Milan.
- The comments indicate that the duration of the trip to the lake from Milan is a short one.
- The majority of the comments imply that the experience widely exceeded the expectations of the participants.
- Travelers spoke highly about the organization of the trip and the performance of the guide for the most part.
- Albeit there were some complaints regarding the trip, the impression is that the tour is a highly-recommended activity according to most travelers.
The trip to Lake Maggiore isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
Printed and electronic tickets are acceptable for this day trip. To redeem a full refund, cancel the activity at least 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Address / Pick up Location
Zani Viaggi, via Cusani, Milan
Youtube videos of From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
Duration: About 10 hours
Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day, and most travelers spend between an hour and two at the museum.
The Bike Tour of Milan
Duration: Approx. 3:30 hours
Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 12 hours
Milan City Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket
Duration: Around two hours
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, Map,
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Venice Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 14 Hours
Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Duration: 3 Hours