La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 Hour||(237 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
- Artists, historians, performers and theatregoers will certainly enjoy this short but sweet 60-minute tour of La Scala Museum.
- Adults and children alike will become enthralled in the magic of performance as your museum guide takes you on a journey through the La Scala's history as a world-renowned Opera Theatre.
- During the tour you'll get a close look at costumes, furniture, statues and instruments dating back to the 18th century.
- But, that's not all, you can also see the decorative busts of some of the most renowned artists of their day.
- within the collections are famous names such as Toscanini, Puccini, Rossini and Verdi.
- Learn about the lives and careers of influential composers who have performed on La Scala's stage.
- Hear the facts and fables associated with the theatre itself.
- Before leaving you'll have the chance to set your own eyes the famous stage itself from one of the theatre's private boxes.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you interested in the arts or simply love going to the theatre then this is the right tour for you.
- The tour will fill you in on the history of performance in Milan and teach you about famous names in music.
Your Experience With La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour?
- Take a 60-minute tour of La Scala Museum with a professional bilingual guide.
- Then, get a sneak peek at the luxurious La Scala Theatre from the gold trimmed boxes.
- Learn about the many actors, singers, dancers and musicians who have performed before international audiences on this prestigious stage.
- See a remarkable collection of genuine theatre costumes, set pieces, statues, paintings and more.
- Listen to the antique stories and facts about this magnificent theatre.
What La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour Includes?
- 60 minute guided tour of La Scala Theatre and Museum.
- Expert English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese or German speaking guide.
- Entrance Fee
- Get a discounted entrance to La Scala Theatre Museum with a Milan Sightseeing City Pass. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-milan/compare-milan-pass-vs-visitalia-card-vs-milano-card.html
Travelers Reviews about La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour?
- This 1-hour tour has a 3.8-star rating on Get Your Guide users.
- It has slightly higher average scores of 4 out of 5 on Viator and TripAdvisor.
- Despite having below 5-star average scores this tour does have a lot of positive feedback from travellers.
- Comments agree that the tour guides speak excellent English and are knowledgeable as well as funny.
- Most will agree that the theatre tour is worth the money.
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Tickets from some tour providers are fully refundable if cancellation is made at least 5 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If rehearsals or shows are in process it may not be possible to view the theatre.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Infromt of La Scala Book Shop in Piazza della Scala
- Milan City Pass
- Which Milan Airport is Best To Fly
- Milan City Tours
- Milan Last Supper Facts
- Milan Art Galleries
- Milan Bus Tours
- Milan To Lake Como Day Trip
- Milan To Cinque Terre Day Trip
- Milan To St. Moritz Day Trip
- Milan To Verona Day Trip
- Milan To Venice Day Trip
- Milan Day Trips
- Milan Cathedral Guide
- Milan Duomo Rooftop Tickets
- Milan Duomo Tickets
- Skip the line Last Supper
- Milan Hop on Hop off
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Milan Tickets
- Milan Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Milan
La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12.5 Hours
Milan History Â and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Duration: 3 Hours
Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day, and most travelers spend between an hour and two at the museum.
Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 12 hours