Cheap La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
|1 Hour||(15 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
- Artists, historians, performers and theatregoers will certainly enjoy this short but sweet 60-minute tour of La Scala Museum.
- Adults and children alike will become enthralled in the magic of performance as your museum guide takes you on a journey through the La Scala's history as a world-renowned Opera Theatre.
- During the tour you'll get a close look at costumes, furniture, statues and instruments dating back to the 18th century.
- But, that's not all, you can also see the decorative busts of some of the most renowned artists of their day.
- within the collections are famous names such as Toscanini, Puccini, Rossini and Verdi.
- Learn about the lives and careers of influential composers who have performed on La Scala's stage.
- Hear the facts and fables associated with the theatre itself.
- Before leaving you'll have the chance to set your own eyes the famous stage itself from one of the theatre's private boxes.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you interested in the arts or simply love going to the theatre then this is the right tour for you.
- The tour will fill you in on the history of performance in Milan and teach you about famous names in music.
Your Experience With La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour?
- Take a 60-minute tour of La Scala Museum with a professional bilingual guide.
- Then, get a sneak peek at the luxurious La Scala Theatre from the gold trimmed boxes.
- Learn about the many actors, singers, dancers and musicians who have performed before international audiences on this prestigious stage.
- See a remarkable collection of genuine theatre costumes, set pieces, statues, paintings and more.
- Listen to the antique stories and facts about this magnificent theatre.
What La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour Includes?
- 60 minute guided tour of La Scala Theatre and Museum.
- Expert English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese or German speaking guide.
- Entrance Fee
- Get a discounted entrance to La Scala Theatre Museum with a Milan Sightseeing City Pass. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-milan/compare-milan-pass-vs-visitalia-card-vs-milano-card.html
Travelers Reviews about La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour?
- This 1-hour tour has a 3.8-star rating on Get Your Guide users.
- It has slightly higher average scores of 4 out of 5 on Viator and TripAdvisor.
- Despite having below 5-star average scores this tour does have a lot of positive feedback from travellers.
- Comments agree that the tour guides speak excellent English and are knowledgeable as well as funny.
- Most will agree that the theatre tour is worth the money.
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Tickets from some tour providers are fully refundable if cancellation is made at least 5 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If rehearsals or shows are in process it may not be possible to view the theatre.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Infromt of La Scala Book Shop in Piazza della Scala
Youtube videos of La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Duration: 1 Hour
Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Duration: 3 Hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
The Bike Tour of Milan
Duration: Approx. 3:30 hours
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day, and most travelers spend between an hour and two at the museum.
From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
Duration: About 10 hours