Cheap Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
|10 hours||(1,425 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan Discount Prices
We are comparing Lake Como Day Trip from Milan Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
- Only 1 hour from the busy cosmopolitan city of Milan is the natural gem, Lake Como. Framed by the snow-capped peaks of the Italian Alps but benefiting from a pleasant Mediterranean climate, it's really no wonder that people are drawn to the picturesque towns which occupy its banks.
- This full day tour from Milan will show you the highlights of the region; meeting in the city centre you'll travel by coach to the lakeside city of Como where your tour guide can show you to the impressive gothic style Cathedral, St Abbondio. You'll have time to visit one of the city's museums, enjoy fresh fish in a local restaurant or shop for silk souvenirs. During the summer months your day tour will include a 2-hour boat cruise on Lake Como and stop at Bellagio Island. In the winter you will instead cruise for 1 hour, return to Como to board the funicular railway to the town of Brunate.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is aimed at people who want to travel outside of the Italian cities without the hassle of organizing private transport of the extra stress of taking public transport.
- For people who want to travel in comfort and see places of stunning natural beauty.
Your Experience With Lake Como Day Trip from Milan?
- Travel from Central Milan by comfortable coach to visit Italy's favourite holiday resort on the edge of beautiful Lake Como.
- Benefit from an engaging commentary of your multilingual tour guide.
- Enjoy stunning panoramas as you cruise on Lake Como (all year) and unparalleled views as you ride the funicular railway (winter tour only).
- Window shop, sightsee and dine in the historic the lakeside city of Como.
What Lake Como Day Trip from Milan Includes?
- Return coach to Milan
- Professional multilingual guide.
- 2 hour cruise on Lake Como and visit to Bellagio (Summer Tour).
- 1 hour cruise on Lake Como and funicular train to Brunate (Winter Tour).
- Free time in Como's Centro Historico.
- Meet in Central Milan – drive to Lake Como – walking tour and free time in Como – boat cruise (and/or funicular railway) – return by coach to Milan.
- We recommend visiting during the spring or autumn when the lake is less crowded.
- If you would like to take this tour in the summer then you should book in advance and come prepared with a sunhat and water.
Travelers Reviews about Lake Como Day Trip from Milan?
- This day trip has 4.5-star reviews from Viator and TripAdvisor users.
- On Get Your Guide the excursion has a 4.6 out of 5-star rating.
- Travellers say that this is a beautiful day trip and worth the journey.
- Although it is possible to reach Lake Como by train comments agree that the coach is much more comfortable and convenient.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Some tours are refundable iifs cancellation is made at least 5-7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Foods, drinks, hotel pick-up/drop-off and tips are not included in ticket price.
- All tours are in English, Spanish or Portuguese tours are available on certain days.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure/Meeting Point: Zani Viaggi Office, at the Milan Visitor Center, Largo Cairoli / via Cu
Youtube videos of Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Milan: Ferrari Test Drive Experience
Duration: Around half an hour
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, Map,
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Milan Art Tour and Last Supper
Duration: 2 Hours
The Bike Tour of Milan
Duration: Approx. 3:30 hours
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours