Cheap Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride Tickets
|This romantic and entertaining activity can last either 20 or 50 minutes, depending on your choice.||(748 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride?
- A great opportunity to get around in the centre of New York City like a New Yorkers before motor vehicles jammed took over the city’s streets.
- This is a tour of one of the most famous parks in the world which passes by many tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Among other sites, the route covers the Bow Bridge, the Conservatory Garden, the Imagine Mosaic, the Belvedere Castle and the Central Park Carousel.
- Along the way you will pass many iconic locations which you may well recognise as the backdrop of some of your favourite films.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This entertaining horse-drawn carriage ride is suitable for people of all ages.
- It is particularly worthwhile for people needing an introduction to famous Central Park and for couples looking for a romantic tour of the park.
Your Experience With Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride?
- Set off on a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride and see many iconic places of interest and buildings around Central Park.
- Make friends with your friendly horse before you go.
- Take part in a real New Yorker experience and see the city as the Big Apple’s residents did in the times before motor vehicles.
- Listen to informative narrative of the carriage driver about the NYC and the places you visit on the tour.
- See locations of Central Park that may be familiar to you from various famous movies.
What Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride Includes?
- 20 or 50 minute Horse and Carriage Ride (depending on the option selected).
- A blanket (if needed).
- Live commentary.
- On this tour you will see:
- Bow Bridge
- Conservatory Garden
- Imagine Mosaic
- Belvedere Castle
- Central Park Carousel
- Feel free to ask carriage drivers to take a photo of you and the horse.
- If you take a late ride, around 9 pm for example, you can enjoy a very romantic experience.
- The driver will also supply you with information about the places you see during the ride.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- This activity has the 4.2 rate on the Get Your Guide website (out of 5), 4.5 on Viator and 5 on TripAdvisor.
- People that partook the carriage ride have a high opinion about the experience for the most part.
- In general, their reviews imply that the driver was informative and forthcoming, willing to stop for taking photos along the route.
- Certain posts underline that the carriage ride of Central Park is a great introduction of the park and historic places.
- Some carriages can accommodate folding wheelchairs (please enquire in advance).
- You don't need to print the voucher, mobile versions are acceptable.
- For early cancellations, you can claim a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The price of the ride is per carriage, not per person.
- The capacity of the carriage is a maximum of 4 adults.
- If it the tour is canceller (for example in severe weather conditions) then you may choose an alternative day or receive a full refund.
- Youcan find carriages available for the ride between 4pm and 6:30pm, but they are fewer at that time.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: 59th Street and 6th Avenue.
Youtube videos of Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride
Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours: Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: The duration of your sightseeing tour is flexible during the validity of your ticket. The complimentary harbor cruise lasts around an hour. The duration of the NY Night Tour (added with Premium and De
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Duration: The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
Duration: The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.
9/11 Memorial & Museum Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to remain around. In general, 3 hours should be sufficient for a visit.
New York City Tour
Duration: The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Big Apple Helicopter Tour of New York
Duration: 12 to 15 minutes
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
New York City Explorer Pass: 60+ Attractions & Sightseeing Tours
Duration: The pass is valid 30 days after the first use of the NY City Explorer Pass.
Circle Line Best of New York Cruise Tour
Duration: The cruise around Manhattan Island with Circle Line lasts around 2:30 hours.
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
Duration: The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Duration: There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20