Cheap Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour Tickets
|1.5 Hours||(773 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour?
- As the sun sets and darkness falls upon the city of romance, a sinister side if Venice emerges from the shadows. Some say that if you listen closely you can hear the wails of the insane drifting across the lagoon from old island asylums, others say that ghosts still appear the Piazza San Marco and that mysterious shadows lurk within the darkest corners.
- On a 90-minute Legends & Ghosts tour you'll be guided through the darker aspects of Venice's past. Let your experienced guide lead into deserted alleys and eerie squares, while you hear of the thieves and assassins who once roamed the streets. Hear the tale of the murderous butcher, Biasio and feel a chill run through your spine as you walk upon graves hidden beneath paved streets.
- You'll see some of the city's legendary architecture, such as La Fenice Theatre and Fortuny Palace, and learn about the debaucherous activities that went on within Venice's finely decorated casinos and brothels.
- Decide for yourself if the sea creatures and ghostly ‘White Women' are fact or fiction as you guide bids you goodnight at the end of your tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you have already seen the main sights of Venice or want to see an alternative side to the city then you should take this tour.
- The Legends and Ghosts tour will take you to hard to reach places and tell you stories that you won't here on any daytime tour.
Your Experience With Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour?
- Take a 90-minute walking tour of Venice with a sinister twist, delving into the ghostly myths, horror stories and grizzly secrets of the city.
- Leave the crowded squares and explore the city's twisting streets with an expert guide.
- See the mysterious city of Venice in the evening light.
What Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour Includes?
- 90 minute walking tour.
- Qualified English speaking guide.
- Come prepared to hear some spooky stories and sinister tales.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This evening tour has an average 4-star rating from over 700 reviews on Viator.
- Most comments on this platform have recommended the tour guide and said that the tour itself is fun and interesting.
- Travellers say that they went to places that they would never have found on their own, so it seems to be a good tour for getting away from the main touristy areas.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets must be presented in print or electronic from.
- Tickets are refundable but cancellation fees may apply.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This tour may not be appropriate for young children.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather. This walking tour will only be cancelled in the event of severe flooding.
- Maximum of 25 people per tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Central Venice (please check with provider for exact location.
Youtube videos of Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour
Best Venice Walking Tour and Grand Canal Cruise
Duration: 3 Hours
Murano Glass Factory and Burano Lace Tour Venice
Duration: 5 Hours
Dolomite Mountains, Cortina Day Trip from Venice
Duration: 8 Hours
St Mark's Basilica And Doge's Palace Skip line Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
St. Mark's Basilica Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Grandeur of Venice Skip Line to Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice Tickets
Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice
Duration: 1 Hour