- Top Attractions
- Discount Cards/ City Pass
- Local Drinks & Food
- Bus Tours
- City Passes
- Which Airport?
- Top Tours
Barcelona Best Selling City Pass/ Tickets
Barcelona Card - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefits: Free entry to the city’s best museums, up to €320 savings on visits, tours, shopping and nightlife. Free travel guide with details of all the top attractions. Queue-jumping privileges.
2. Attractions applicable: Free entry to over 20 attractions including Park Güell and the Chocolate Museum. Discounted entry to Casa Gaudí Museum and Picasso Museum.
3. Travel Benefits: Unlimited free travel on bus, metro, train and airport train.
4. Restaurant Discounts: 10% discount on certain restaurants. A list that comes with the card gives details of these.
5. Card price and validity: €34-58, valid for 2, 3, 4 or 5 days. Activated on first use, so no need to worry about the card expiring.
6. Online purchase benefits: 15% discount if purchased online.
Hola BCN! travelcard - Travel Discount Card
1. Benefits: Unlimited free travel on bus (TMB), metro, local train (FGC), tram and regional train (Rodalies de Catalunya).
2. Card price and validity: €14-30.50, valid for 2, 3, 4 or 5 days. Activated on first use, so no need to worry about the card expiring.
3. Online purchase benefits: 10% discount if purchased online.
Arqueoticket - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefits: Lets you visit the four museums in Barcelona which have archaeological collections at a discounted rate. Save €7.50 on the overall price.
2. Attractions applicable: Museu d'Aqueologia de Catalunya, Museu Egipci de Barcelona, Museu d'Història de Barcelona, Museu Marítim de Barcelona
3. Card price and validity: €13, valid for one year.
Articket Barcelona - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefits: Lets you visit six of Barcelona’s top museums at a discounted rate at any time during a three month period.
2. Attractions applicable: CCCB (Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona), Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC), Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA), Fundacio Mir? Museum, Fundacio Antoni Tàpies, Picasso Museum.
3. Card price and validity: €30, valid for three months.
Barcelona Restaurant Card - Restaurant Discount Card
1. Benefits: 10% discount.
2. Restaurants applicable: Over 100 including tapas bars, gourmet establishments, exotic cuisine, fast food.
2. Card price and validity: €5.90 for a full calendar year.
3. Online purchase benefits: No shipping cost if ordered via email - simply print out the cards and take to the restaurant.
T10 travelcard - Travel Discount Card
1. Benefits: Allows 10 journeys via metro, bus and tram at just over half the price of single tickets. The card can be used by multiple passengers for the same journey. Different prices of card cover different amounts of zones (you can purchase a Zone 1 travelcard which covers the city centre or a card for up to six zones). 1 hour and 15 minutes is allowed for each journey; during that time you can make transfers (including from metro to bus) which will count as one journey. This time increases by 15 minutes for each zone your card covers. It can also be used to travel to and from the airport.
2. Card price and validity: €10.30-43.55, covering 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 zones. Valid for 2, 3, 4 or 5 days. Prices are revised on January 1st every year, and cards bought in the previous year are valid for two months after this date (so cards bought in 2014 are valid until February 28th 2015).
3. Online purchase benefits: Not available online, buy at metro stations.