Venice Best Selling City Pass/ Tickets
Chorus Church Pass - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefit of the card: The Chorus Church Pass is a very cost effective card for tourists interested in visiting several churches while they are in Venice. Most of the churches in the city require an entry fee to be paid to visit. This pass will allow you to visit all the churches at a very low fixed cost.
2. Attractions Valid: The Chorus Church Pass can be used for visiting 16 churches in the city, including Santa Maria della Salute, Basilica di San Marco, Church of San Polo and many more.
3. Card price and validity: The adult pass is available for €12, student pass is available for €8 while a family pass is available for €20. All cards are valid for one year. Children under the age of 10 can enter the churches for free.
4. Online purchase: This pass can be purchased online if you wish to plan your itinerary in advance. It can also be purchased at any of the participating churches directly when you visit.
Museum Pass - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefit of the card: The Museum Pass offers excellent cost savings for tourists interested in visiting multiple museums in Venice. The city's museums are very popular with tourists and paying separate entry fee can turn out to be really expensive. With this fixed price pass, you will be able to visit more than a dozen civic museums in the city at a low cost.
2. Attractions valid: The Museum Pass will allow you a single entry to 16 top civic museums in the city including the Carlo Goldoni House, National Archaeological Museum, the Natural History Museum and Correr Museum.
3. Card price and validity: This pass is available for € 24 for adults and € 18 for those under 25 years of age and over 65 years of age. The pass is valid for six months.
3. Online purchase: The pass can be purchased online in advance for ease of planning. It can also be purchased directly at any of the participating museums.
Venice Card - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefit of the card: The Venice Card allows tourists to explore a large range of attractions in Venice for a low fixed price. It is a comprehensive card that also offers discounts for temporary exhibitions, restaurants, shops and stores. It is suitable for those who plan to visit several different attractions in the city and want to enjoy savings on almost all activities.
2. Attractions valid: The Venice Card offers access to attractions like Jewish Museum, 10 Civic Museums, 16 Chorus Churches, Querini Stampalia Foundation and Doge's Palace. It also offers discounts for use of public toilets, entrance to Biennale, Peggy Guggenheim Museum, Fortuny Museum, restaurants, shops and stores.
3. Card price and validity: The junior Venice card for those up to 29 years of age is available at €29.90 while the senior card is for those who are 30 years and above and is available at €39.90. Both cards are valid for seven days.
4. Online purchase: The Venice Card can be purchased online easily and is also available at HelloVenezia ticket offices throughout the city.
Rolling Venice Card - Restaurant Discount Card
1. Benefit of the card: The Rolling Venice Card has been designed specifically for younger tourists visiting Venice. Only those between the ages of 14 and 29 are eligible for this card. The card will allow you to enjoy discounts at over 200 different places including restaurants, cafes and stores. Additionally, it is priced quite low.
2. Restaurants valid: The Rolling Venice Card can be used at dozens of restaurants and cafes. Additionally, it can also be used at hundreds of stores as well as cultural venues.
3. Card price and validity: This card costs only € 4 and is valid until 31st December in the year it has been issued.
4. Online purchase: Rolling Venice Card can be only purchased in Venice. It can be found at most tourist information centers, HelloVenezia ticket offices as well as all 365 agencies. Valid identification is needed to purchase the card.
Alilaguna Time tickets - Travel Discount Card
1. Benefit of the card: The Alilaguna Time Tickets will allow you unlimited use of all Alilaguna lines. This is particularly helpful for tourists because it includes lines that provide service from and to the airport. The schedules are very frequent and the 72 hour pass also allows excursions to Venetian islands like Murano, Torcello and Burano.
2. Transport valid: These tourist tickets are valid for use on all Alilaguna lines that include the blue, orange and red lines.
3. Card price and validity: The 24 hour Alilaguna Time Ticket is available for €30 while the 72 hour ticket is available for €65. Ticket will be validated on first use.
4. Online purchase: These tourist tickets can be purchased online in advance to plan the itinerary in advance. Once purchased, you will receive vouchers that can be converted to tickets at any Alilaguna Ticket Centre in Venice. Purchasing tickets online will also allow you to save a considerable amount of money because of special online promotions.
Tourist Travel Cards - Travel Discount Card
1. Benefit of the card: ACTV's Tourist Travel Cards offer the most cost effective solution for tourists who want to explore Venice. These cards offer unlimited travel and a lot of choice, based on the amount of time you plan to spend in the city.
2. Transport valid: The Travel Cards can be used for unlimited waterborne and land travel in urban Venice. However, journeys to and from the Marco Polo Airport, Mestre and Lido land services are not valid.
3. Card price and validity: There are several different options available in Travel Cards. A 12 hour card costs €18, 48 hour card costs €30 while a 7 day card costs €50. The card will be valid for the time you purchase the card for, from 12 hours up to 7 days.
4. Online purchase: Tourist Travel Cards can be purchased online, at any of the self-serve ticket machines in the city or at HelloVenezia ticket stations.