Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This is a dream-come-true 2hours and 30 mins itinerary for foodies and people interested in exploring local cuisine.
- Exploring â€œthe city of bridgesâ€ by walking to the Rialto Market. The marketplace offers indulgent desserts, mouth-watering pastries and delicious Cicchetti (Italian tapas) made of local produce.
- Strolling around iconic bridges, soaking in the architectural splendour of the beautiful lagoon and visiting touristy attractions.
What Tours Includes?
- The tour commences in the city centre of the lagoon.
- Walk up till the Rialto Market place and tingle your taste buds with some local dishes made from seasonal produce.
- The place offers melt-in-the-mouth cheeses, gorgeous tiramisu, local biscuits, traditional cakes and delightful and tasty cicchetti.
- The Marketplace offers a vibrant range of products.
- Walk with your expert to the spectacular monuments and learn more about the Venetian history.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- A knowledgeable English speaking guide.
- Food tasting.
- Walking tour.
- The tour price is inclusive of lunch.
- Snacks are also part of the package.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- We tasted both sweet and savoury and in an interesting way to know the city.
- Food was delicious and evenly spaced out during the tour.
- A right mix of munch, history and relaxation.
- Get to know the local flavours.