Heineken Experience and Canal Cruise Tour Amsterdam Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Heineken Experience and Canal Cruise Tour Amsterdam prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3 Hours||(151 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Heineken Experience and Canal Cruise Tour Amsterdam
- Gather your friends and travel companions and jump on board one of Amsterdam's riverboats.
- Float along the canals as you make your way to the famous Heineken Brewery.
- You can also make the trip in reverse if you prefer to visit the brewery first.
- Learn how one of the world's most popular beers is brewed and bottled before ending the 90-minute experience sampling the beer itself.
- While on board you will see some of Amsterdam's most beautiful buildings, interesting bridges and unique neighbourhoods.
- This is an opportunity to cruise through Amsterdam's historic centre and learn about the UNESCO site from a convenient multilingual audio guide.
- With this combined ticket you can decide your own itinerary, choose from any of the daily departure times and skip the line when you arrive at the Brewery.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for beer lovers as well as people interesting in the brewery prosses.
- Great for people who want to explore the city, a 1-hour canal cruise will take you to the heart of historical Amsterdam.
- Fantastic for friends and families.
- Convenient for people who are on a short city break.
Your Experience With Heineken Experience and Canal Cruise Tour Amsterdam ?
- Combine 2 of the top things to do in Amsterdam in just a few hours.
- Take a scenic river cruise on Amsterdam's canals and visit the Heineken Experience for a self-guided tour of this world-famous brewery.
- While onboard you'll float through the UNESCO protected part if this historical city.
- Pass by quirky boathouses and 17th century buildings.
- Benefit from an onboard multilingual audio guide.
- Save time by skipping the queues to the Heineken Experience.
- Tour the exhibition at your own pace and have the option to chill out in the onsite Heineken bar.
What Heineken Experience and Canal Cruise Tour Amsterdam Includes?
- One ticket for a 75 minute cruise on the canals
- Fast track entrance to the Heineken Experience.
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise â€“ Heineken Experience.
- Discounts for the river cruise and Heineken Experience are included in the I Amsterdam City Pass. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-amsterdam/compare-iamsterdam-city-card-vs-city-pass-vs-holland-card-vs-amsterdam-travel-ticket.html
Travelers Reviews about Heineken Experience and Canal Cruise Tour Amsterdam ?
- TripAdvisor and Viator share over 120 reviews for this tour with an average score of 4.5 out of 5.
- Get You Guide users have also given this tour a 4.5-star rating.
- Many travellers say that they had a very fun experience at the Heineken brewery.
- Comments agree that this is a must-see attraction while in Amsterdam.
- All riverboats are wheelchair friendly and the Heineken Brewery is fitted with electronic lifts so it is fully accessible.
- You must bring your ticket either printed or as a mobile voucher.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are valid from when you exchange your voucher.
- Your must book your slot for the Heineken Experience, no need to pre-book the river cruise.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Food and drinks are not included on the river cruise.
- The Heineken Experience is also suitable for children.
Address / Pick up Location
- Entrance: Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam
- Amsterdam City Pass
- Amsterdam City Tours
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Boat
- Van Gogh Museum Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Skip the line Ticket
- Best Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Art Galleries
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Micropia Tickets
- Amsterdam Day Trips
- Fun things to do in Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House Tickets
- Rijksmuseum Collection
- Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Rijksmuseum Tickets
- Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum Skip the line Tour
- Amsterdam Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card
Duration: 24, 48, 72 or 96 Hours
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line
Stedelijk Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours +
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter
Duration: 2 Hours
Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo Ticket
Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: 2 Hours+
Best Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise Tour
Duration: 1.5 hours