Cheap Best Pizza Cruise Amsterdam City Tour
|90 minutes||(698 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Best Pizza Cruise Amsterdam City Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Best Pizza Cruise Amsterdam City Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Best Pizza Cruise Amsterdam City Tour
- Cruise through Amsterdam\'s historic and picturesque UNESCO World Heritage listed canal network on a modern and comfortable glass enclosed boat with partially opening roof. Soak up some of the key sights from onboard as you get a unique must-see view of the city, from the water. Note the 16th and 17th century architecture that leans, and learn why that is as you begin to understand Amsterdam\'s history with the commentary – Amsterdam having been around since Medieval times and built on a swamp.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A great introduction to Amsterdam with the added benefit of being able to fill up on tasty comfort food!
- Fun for the whole family – A nice tour for couples and friends but especially good for pizza-loving families!
- Enjoy the novelty experience – eating pizza on the water – Don\'t expect a comprehensive tour with a ton of historic information or a lot of information on the sights you pass.
- If you\'ve already taken a canal cruise in Amsterdam you won\'t gain anything from this tour aside from the food – Give it a miss as you won\'t see anything different.
Your Experience With Best Pizza Cruise Amsterdam City Tour?
- Board the boat and order a drink and check out the menu to choose which pizza you want to order, there are several choices.
- With your drink in your hand and your pizza being cooked, you\'ll be able to relax as you watch Amsterdam pass by the window. Pop in your headphones and listen to the audio guide (if there\'s no live commentary from your waitress) as you tuck into your meal. After you\'ve finished your pizza, and most likely after another glass of wine or a soft drink, you\'ll be able to enjoy a Ben & Jerry\'s ice cream as the city comes to life as darkness falls and the lights are turned on illuminating the houses and the bridges.
What Best Pizza Cruise Amsterdam City Tour Includes?
- 90 minute canals cruise
- Unlimited drinks – Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Choice of New York Pizza Company pizza
- Ben & Jerry\'s Ice cream
- Commentary, either live guide or through headphones.
- Route varies depending on tide but generally includes passing:
- Anne Frank\'s House
- Amstel River
- Skinny Bridge
- and more
- If you want to see Amsterdam lit up at night make sure you choose a tour that ends late enough – In Summer that means the last tour as it gets dark late.
Travelers Reviews about Best Pizza Cruise Amsterdam City Tour?
- Travellers talking about this pizza cruise on GetYourGuide, Viator, Tiqets, and TripAdvisor have good things to say about it for the most part.
- Everyone was very pleasantly surprised by the drinks available and almost everyone enjoyed the pizza\'s – Some people always being fussy eaters!!
- the commentary receives mixed reviews, some people saying they learnt a lot about the city and its history, others saying it wasn\'t comprehensive enough and wishing they\'d seen more places too.
- People expecting a \'sightseeing tour\' were more disappointed than those going for the fun and slightly quirky experience of enjoying a dinner of pizza and ice cream whilst on a canal boat going along Amsterdam\'s canals – Limit your expectations and you won\'t be disappointed!
- In their own words travellers have said... “Absolutely loved it! Staff were amazing, pizza delicious and drinks plenty!” “ We booked the 6pm tour on our first evening in Amsterdam. It was a great activity to help us get through jet lag and get an overview of the city before the rest of our week. We had 2 kids (9 and 10) who loved it too. Food was good, staff was great. Definitely recommend it.” “ the staff was fun, friendly and provided amazing customer service. Our glasses were never empty, the pizza was great, the atmosphere was perfect and staff frequently asked to take photos for groups. I am so glad I purchased this tour, I would do it a again any day!” “ A great option, particularly if you have young kids/teenagers. the Pizzas were fresh and tasty and all drinks were included. A great way to see Amsterdam from the water.”
Printed tickets and e-tickets are accepted when boarding.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Note that tables are for 4 people so if you\'re a couple you will most likely have some company.
Address / Pick up Location
Different departure points are available for you to choose.
Youtube videos of Best Pizza Cruise Amsterdam City Tour
Evening Canal Cruise Amsterdam
Duration: 1 to 1.5 hours depending on booking company used.
Canal Cruise and Heineken Experience Combo Ticket
Duration: Approximately 3 hours (including 75 minute canal cruise)
Best Amsterdam Dinner Cruise
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Boat
Duration: 24 hour or 48 hour tickets available