Cheap Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam Discount Prices
We are comparing Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Settle into your seat on a comfortable coach and enjoy stunning views of Dutch countryside as you travel approximately 3.5, crossing the Belgian border and arriving at the quaint port city of Bruges. Known for its tradition of pillow lace making, historical building and churches, as well as its production of delicious Belgian chocolates.
- Upon arrival your guide will show you through the city centre, pointing out important landmarks such as the Church of Our Lady, Burg Square City Hall and St Salvator Cathedral. You'll then be free to visit the Groeningemuseum, the white houses that are looked after by the Benedictine nuns. Or, wander through the cobblestone streets, eat lunch and stroll the canals at your own speed.
- This charming city should be a pleasant change to the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam
- After approximately 5 hours in Bruges you'll return to Amsterdam by coach, where you can take a complimentary 1 hour Canal Cruise to the historical centre.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A fun full-day trip for people who would like to see the quaint harbour city of Burges.
- This is a good option for visitors who enjoy travelling by coach.
- A convenient trip for travellers on short vacations.
Your Experience With Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam?
- Travel from Amsterdam to Bruges, the world's capital of chocolate, on an air-conditioned coach
- Learn about the history, society and arts with your onboard tour guide.
- Explore Holland's ‘Venice of the North' with a walking tour and free time.
- Take a free 1 hour Canal Cruise of Amsterdam at any time during your stay.
What Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam Includes?
- An English speaking, professional guide.
- Transport on a comfortable and air-conditioned coach.
- Free 1 hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise.
- Central Amsterdam – drive to Burges – walking tour and free time – return to Central Amsterdam.
- Bruges can be very busy during the summer time so we recommend visiting in the spring or autumn.
Travelers Reviews about Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam?
- Overall travellers agree that this is a brilliant day trip.
- Although the drive to Bruges is quite long the city itself is not too big therefore travellers have said that the tour allows enough time to see all of the sights.
- Reviews frequently talk about excellent bilingual tour guides.
- The tour has a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor and Get Your Guide and 4.2 out of 5-stars on Get Your Guide.
- Coaches are wheelchair accessible but wheelchair user should be accompanied.
- Cancellation should be made at least 7 days in advance to avoid fees.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Children under 3 are free (if sharing seat with parent).
- Please arrive at meeting point 30 minutes before departure time.
- Food/Drinks are not included.
Address / Pick up Location
- Check-in and departure are from Demrak No:26, 300 metres from Central Station
Youtube videos of Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo Ticket
Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket
Duration: 1 to 7 days
Best Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise Tour
Duration: 1.5 hours
Best Hop-on Hop–off Boat Tour Amsterdam
Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket
Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card
Duration: 24, 48, 72 or 96 Hours
Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 6/6.5 Hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Holland in One Day Tour from Amsterdam
Duration: 9.5 Hours
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours