Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|5.5 Hours||(2893 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise
- Leave behind the canals on Amsterdam for an entire day and ride on a comfortable sightseeing coach into Holland's charming countryside.
- Once onboard you can settle in and listen to the commentary of your onboard guide.
- Learn a little about the region whilst enjoying panoramic views.
- First, you'll drive to the quaint village of Zaanse Schans.
- Here you will see classic Dutch houses, working wooden windmills and visit a traditional cheese factory. Don't forget to taste a few and pick up your favorites in the factory's shop.
- Later you'll explore the waterways on a boat trip to Maken.
- After cruising on the gentle waters you'll arrive at the village and take a tour of an authentic clog making factory.
- You'll have the opportunity to see how these surprisingly comfortable shoes are made and maybe even try on a pair.
- At the end of the full day tour you'll return by coach to Central Amsterdam.
- The best feature of this Amsterdam tour ticket is that you'll also have to chance to explore the city's maze of canals in the UNESCO city centre on a pleasant river cruise
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for visitors who want to see some of the highlights of Holland whilst visiting the city of Amsterdam.
- This tour should appeal to a variety of travellers because it combines learning about traditional Dutch culture, tasting locally produced foods, and sightseeing by both bus and boat.
Your Experience With Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise?
- Combine sightseeing in Amsterdam's city centre and exploring the highlights of the Dutch countryside.
- Visit some of Holland's best attractions and immerse yourself in local rural culture.
- Wonder through classic windmills whilst visiting quaint Dutch villages.
- Set your taste buds tingling in a typical cheese factory.
- Take a tour of Marken and learn how the iconic Dutch clogs are made.
- Take a complimentary cruise on Amsterdam's waterways and discover the city's historic centre.
What Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise Includes?
- Transportation by coach with A/C
- Boat from Volendam to Marken.
- All entrance fees.
- An English speaking guide
- An audio guide available in 16 different languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Greek, Swedish, Polish, Hebrew, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Catalan and Russian.
- A complimentary 1 hour cruise through Amsterdam's canals.
- Depart from Central Amsterdam â€“ visit Zaanse Schans (windmills and cheese factory â€“ ride a riverboat â€“ visit Maken (Clog factory) â€“ return to Central Amsterdam.
- Arrive early to the departure point in order to get the best seat for sightseeing on your coach.
- If you would like to spend more time exploring Holland then you might want to consider purchasing a Holland Pass. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-amsterdam/compare-iamsterdam-city-card-vs-city-pass-vs-holland-card-vs-amsterdam-travel-ticket.html
Travelers Reviews about Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise?
- This full-day tour has an impressive 4.5 out of 5-star rating from over 2,000 reviews on the traveller friendly website TripAdvisor.
- Likewise, there the tour holds a 4.5-star rating on both Get Your Guide and Viator.
- Travellers say that it is well organised and a good option for seeing a lot of Holland in a short time.
- Some visitors have said the tour does not feel rushed but a bit more time in each place would be nice.
- All boats are wheelchair friendly.
- Tickets for this excursion are accepted in paper or electronic form.
- Part or full refunds are offered if is cancellation is made 3-7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Children aged 3 and under are free but must share coach seats with parents.
- Lunch and Tips are not included in the ticket price.
- Hotel pickup/drop off are not included
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Check-in is at Damrak No. 26, 300 metres from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Amsterdam Passes
- Best Amsterdam Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Amsterdam Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Van Gogh Museum Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Skip the line Ticket
- Best Amsterdam Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Amsterdam
- Best Amsterdam Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Micropia Tickets
- Amsterdam Day Trips
- Fun things to do in Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House Tickets
- Rijksmuseum Collection
- Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Rijksmuseum Tickets
- Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum Skip the line Tour
- Amsterdam Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket
Duration: 1 to 7 days
Skip the Line: Amsterdam National Maritime Museum
Duration: 3 hours
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter
Duration: 2 Hours
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Private Boat Tour: Champagne Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
2-hour Winter Lights Cruise XL with Refreshments
Duration: 2 hours
Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: 2 Hours+
Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo Ticket
Discover Heineken Experience Discount Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours