Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket
- The Hermitage Museum is one of the oldest and grandest museums in all of Amsterdam, so, of course, it has quite a story behind it:
- Originally designed to host royalty, its faĂ§ade is one to rival the Royal Palace itself, but it was, in fact, once the property of a very wealthy merchant. The Dutchman left his home and affluent fortune to the church upon his death in 1680. The building was converted into a care home for elderly women, although it also hosted large feasts, celebrations, and even hosted British Prime Minister, Winston Churchill.
- In the 1900â€™s the building was sold to the municipality and reopened in 2009 as the Hermitage Museum, an extension of the Russian Hermitage Branch.
- Today the Hermitage Museum is one of the most visited attractions of the city, hosting a variety of permanent and temporary exhibitions.
- Some of the Hermitage Museums temporary exhibitions have previously included: Alexander, Napoleon & Josephine, Spanish Masters of the Hermitage, and Dutch Masters of the Hermitage. Treasures of the Tsars which included the works of Rembrandt dating back to the 1650â€™s to the 1670â€™s when Holland was celebrating the Dutch Golden Age.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A must see for art lovers and historians.
- This is great for people who want to learn about art and Dutch heritage.
- Also convenient for visitors on short city breaks. Youâ€™ll save time with the skip the line entry ticket.
- Aimed at visitors who are looking for a personal small group tour.
Your Experience With Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket?
- Take a self-guided tour of the revered Hermitage Museum right in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Choose your entrance time in advance and skip the queue.
- Let your audio guide teach you the history behind stunning masterpieces of world-famous artists.
- See artworks by Da Vinci, Raphael, and many more artists who dedicated their lives and careers to art.
- Walk through grand halls and corridors which used to be the winter residence of the Netherlands Royal Family.
- Browse the galleries permanent artworks as well as its temporary exhibitions.
What Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket Includes?
- A guided small group tour of the Hermitage Museum.
- Priority skip the line entrance.
- The Hermitage Museum.
- Dutch Masters From The Hermitage (Temporary exhibition).
- Entrance to the Hermitage Museum is included in the I Amsterdam City Pass. This is a good option for those who prefer not to take a guided tour.
- Visitors who have difficulty standing for long periods should consider taking a portable chair (available at the entrance).
Travelers Reviews about Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket?
- The Hermitage Museum has been highly recommended by visitors who have given the gallery 4 out of 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor and 4.5 out of 5 of Tiqets.
- Travellers generally agree that the museum is well worth a visit, particularly when international exhibits are on display.
- People who have purchased the skip the line tickets also agree that pre-booking the entrance ticket made visiting the museum much easier than buying on the day.
- The Hermitage Museum is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Disabled visitors should be accompanied by an assistant if they are not able to move around the museum independently.
- Wheelchairs and walking frames are available to borrow at the museum.
- Your skip the line Hermitage Museum tickets will be sent to you by email on the day of purchase.
- Please print your ticket or have it ready to show on a smartphone or tablet.
- Cancellations with full refunds are available depending on your tour provider.
- Some tickets will not be refundable so please check the tour supplierâ€™s policy before purchasing your tickets.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This Hermitage Museum audio guide is available in Dutch or English.
- Large bags, backpacks, umbrellas or prams inside the museum, these must be left in the cloakroom.
- Flash photography is not permitted inside the Hermitage Museum and selfie sticks may only be used in the designated selfie areas.
Address / Pick up Location
- Museum Address: Palace Square, 2, Skank-Petersburg, Russia, 190000.
- The exact meeting point will be in your booking confirmation.
- Best Amsterdam Tours
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Amsterdam City Pass
- Best Amsterdam Day Trips
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
- Best Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Best Amsterdam Boat Tours
- Best Amsterdam Food Tours
- Best Amsterdam Bike Tours
- Cheap Amsterdam Airport Transfers
- Best Amsterdam Bus Tours
- Amsterdam Attractions Maps
- Van Gogh Museum Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Skip the line Ticket
- Best Art Musuems in Amsterdam
- Micropia Tickets
- Fun things to do in Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House Tickets
- Rijksmuseum Collection
- Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Rijksmuseum Tickets
- Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum Skip the line Tour
- Amsterdam Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter
Duration: 2 Hours
Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise with 4-Course Dinner and Drinks
Duration: 1.5 to 2 Hours
Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket
Duration: 1 to 7 days
Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card
Duration: 24, 48, 72 or 96 Hours
Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Discover Heineken Experience Discount Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket
Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line
Duration: 3 Hours +