Keukenhof Skip the Line Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Keukenhof Skip the Line Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Keukenhof Skip the Line Ticket
- Open since 1950, Keukenhof Tulip gardens is the undisputed pride of the Netherlands.
- What makes this world-famous attraction so special is that itâ€™s only possible to see it at its finest for a short 8-week period each spring when the flowers come into bloom.
- The stunning park is the largest tulip garden in Europe and each march it opens its gates to new visitors.
- The park is a whopping 32 hectares, filled with over 7,000 tulips and a total of 15 km of footpaths.
- You might not want to walk the entire park but you can at least take a walk through the main displays and get a little Dutch about tulips.
- But when did Holland love affair with tulips begin?
- Well it was back in the 1500â€™s when the first tulips were imported from what is now the modern-day Turkey and 1952 when Carolus Clausius released his novel about these colourful plants.
- Since then tulips have been springing up all over the country and the best place to see them is undoubtedly in the Keukenhof Gardens.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- People of all ages and all interests can enjoy a day out in this stunning nature park.
- Whether youâ€™re a keen biologist, a home gardener, a nature lover, or you just like to breath fresh air, Keukenhof Gardens is a must see to anyone visiting the Netherlands in the spring.
- This attraction is particularly great for families with children who can safely spend the day exploring the park and learning about flowers and wildlife.
Your Experience With Keukenhof Skip the Line Ticket?
- Take a day away from the busy city centre to stroll through the most famous tulip garden in the world.
- Enjoy the freedom to visit the park independently without a guide or time restrictions (except closing time).
- Wander through the beautiful tulip park, stroll the lake visit the parkâ€™s temporary exhibition.
- See over 800 varieties of beautiful tulips, daffodils and hyacinths while in bloom.
- Benefit from fast track entrance and a hassle-free mobile ticket service.
What Keukenhof Skip the Line Ticket Includes?
- Admission fee.
- Fast track entrance.
- Keukenhof Gardens.
- Try to arrive early, the entire park is 32 hectares so you will need a few hours to explore.
Travelers Reviews about Keukenhof Skip the Line Ticket?
- Travellers have left excellent reviews for the Keukenhof Gardens from thousands of travellers.
- The attraction has a 4.5 out of 5-star rating from over 9,000 visitors on Trip Advisor.
- Travellers generally say that visiting the park is an amazing and wonderful experience and a must see while in the Netherlands.
- People who have purchased their skip the line tickets in advance have left a 4.8-star rating on Get Your Guide and a 5 out of 5-star rating on Tiqets.
- Comments mostly say that the ticket is very convenient, especially as there is no need to print it in advance.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Personal assistance is not included at the park therefore disabled visitors who are not able to move independently should visit with an assistant.
- You will receive instant confirmation of your booking via email.
- Please bring either a printed or mobile ticket.
- Tickets purchased from Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund up to 24 hours in advance.
- Tickets from other providers may not be refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Opening days may vary depending on flowering season.
- Wheelchairs can be borrowed at the park entrance free of charge or electric wheelchairs can be rented for an additional fee but should be reserved in advance.
- Car parking is not included in ticket price (â‚¬6 per car).
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166a, 2161 AM LISSE, Netherlands.
- The Keukenhof are located between Amsterdam and The Hague.
- Amsterdam Passes
- Best Amsterdam Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Amsterdam Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Van Gogh Museum Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Skip the line Ticket
- Best Amsterdam Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Amsterdam
- Best Amsterdam Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Micropia Tickets
- Amsterdam Day Trips
- Fun things to do in Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House Tickets
- Rijksmuseum Collection
- Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Rijksmuseum Tickets
- Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum Skip the line Tour
- Amsterdam Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line
Best Hop-on Hopâ€“off Boat Tour Amsterdam
Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line
Duration: 3 Hours +
Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise with 4-Course Dinner and Drinks
Duration: 1.5 to 2 Hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Moco Museum Banksy Experience Amsterdam Ticket Skip Line
Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter
Duration: 2 Hours
Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: 2 Hours+
Best Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise Tour
Duration: 1.5 hours