Cheap Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line Discount Prices
We are comparing Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line
- The former home of revered 17th-century artist, Rembrandt, welcomes you inside.
- Filled with narrow spiral staircases, historic ornaments and original furniture, the Rembrandt House Museum will send you on a journey to the mid-1600’s.
- For 20 years Rembrandt lived within the walls of this very house. His creative mind inspired by what he saw whilst gazing down at Amsterdam life from the window.
- Many of the Dutch Master’s finest works were brought to life in this very same building and the museum still hosts a selection of the artists’ works and etchings.
- In 1656 the bankrupt artist was evicted from his home. Fortunately, many of his possessions have been located and are on display inside the museum.
- So what will you find inside?
- Anything from military helms to seashell collections to brass busts and drawing equipment.
- You’ll also the works artists inspired by Rembrandt in temporary exhibitions.
- A multilingual audio guide will teach you about the artist's life, family and works, while the museum staff will guide you through complimentary workshops.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you’re looking for a quirky and interesting museum then the Rembrandt House is the best place all of Amsterdam.
- Here you can explore the original quarters of the great artist so the museum will defiantly appeal to art and history lovers.
- Great for children too as they can get involved in etching workshops.
- Suitable for all ages.
- The skip the line entrance ticket is ideal for anyone with limited time in the city.
Your Experience With Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line ?
- Discover one of Amsterdam’s most unique museums.
- Loose yourself in the great artists former home.
- Take a look at collections of Rembrandts original etchings and pieces of art by modern artists who have followed in his footprints.
- Learn about the life of the famous 17th century artists with a multilingual audio guide.
- Test your skills and learn new ones in free etchings workshop inside the Rembrandt House Museum.
- Don’t waste your holiday waiting in line, instead use your fast track entrance ticket to skip the entrance line.
What Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line Includes?
- Admission fee for one person per ticket.
- Fast track entrance to the Rembrandt House Museum.
- Complimentary audio guide, available in: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Russian.
- Free Museum Booklet, available in: English, Dutch, German, and Russian.
- Access to museums workshop.
- Rembrandt House Museum.
- Temporary Exhibitions.
- Entrance to this museum is included in the I Amsterdam City Pass, if you plan to visit other top museums in the city then you should consider purchasing the pass.
Travelers Reviews about Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line ?
- This Dutch museum has an impressive 4.5 out of 5-star rating from over 5,000 trip advisor users who have visited the historic attraction.
- The Museum is also highly recommended by visitors who purchased their tickets with Get Your Guide and Tiqets.
- The skip the line entrance ticket has a 4.7-star rating on Get Your Guide and a 4.5-star rating on Tiqets.
- Overall visitors agree that this is a wonderful attraction however some comments point out that parts of the building are not wheelchair accessible.
- Exhibits in the new wing of the Rembrandt Museum are accessible by elevator.
- Parts of the museum are not suitable for disabled visitors due to narrow staircases.
- There is no disabled parking on site.
- Printed or mobile tickets will be accepted.
- Full refunds are available for tickets purchased via Get Your Guide or Tiqets up to 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations should be made with viator at least 7 days in advance for a full refund and at least 2 days in advance for a partial refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Confirmation of ticket purchase will be sent via email.
- Discounts are available for disabled visitors and children aged 6 to 17.
- Children under 6 enter for free.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: The main entrance to The Rembrandt House Museum, Jodenbreestraat 4, Amsterdam.
Youtube videos of Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line
- Amsterdam City Pass
- Amsterdam City Tours
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Boat
- Van Gogh Museum Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Ticket
- Best Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Art Galleries
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Micropia Tickets
- Amsterdam Day Trips
- Fun things to do in Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House Tickets
- Rijksmuseum Collection
- Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Rijksmuseum Tickets
- Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum Skip the line Tour
- Amsterdam Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: 2 Hours+
Moco Museum Banksy Experience Amsterdam Ticket Skip Line
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise with 4-Course Dinner and Drinks
Duration: 1.5 to 2 Hours
Heineken Experience and Canal Cruise Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 3 Hours
Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line
Duration: 3 Hours +
Discover Heineken Experience Discount Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Amsterdam Historical Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line