Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line
- The former home of revered 17th-century artist, Rembrandt, welcomes you inside.
- Filled with narrow spiral staircases, historic ornaments and original furniture, the Rembrandt House Museum will send you on a journey to the mid-1600â€™s.
- For 20 years Rembrandt lived within the walls of this very house. His creative mind inspired by what he saw whilst gazing down at Amsterdam life from the window.
- Many of the Dutch Masterâ€™s finest works were brought to life in this very same building and the museum still hosts a selection of the artistsâ€™ works and etchings.
- In 1656 the bankrupt artist was evicted from his home. Fortunately, many of his possessions have been located and are on display inside the museum.
- So what will you find inside?
- Anything from military helms to seashell collections to brass busts and drawing equipment.
- Youâ€™ll also the works artists inspired by Rembrandt in temporary exhibitions.
- A multilingual audio guide will teach you about the artist's life, family and works, while the museum staff will guide you through complimentary workshops.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If youâ€™re looking for a quirky and interesting museum then the Rembrandt House is the best place all of Amsterdam.
- Here you can explore the original quarters of the great artist so the museum will defiantly appeal to art and history lovers.
- Great for children too as they can get involved in etching workshops.
- Suitable for all ages.
- The skip the line entrance ticket is ideal for anyone with limited time in the city.
Your Experience With Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line ?
- Discover one of Amsterdamâ€™s most unique museums.
- Loose yourself in the great artists former home.
- Take a look at collections of Rembrandts original etchings and pieces of art by modern artists who have followed in his footprints.
- Learn about the life of the famous 17th century artists with a multilingual audio guide.
- Test your skills and learn new ones in free etchings workshop inside the Rembrandt House Museum.
- Donâ€™t waste your holiday waiting in line, instead use your fast track entrance ticket to skip the entrance line.
What Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line Includes?
- Admission fee for one person per ticket.
- Fast track entrance to the Rembrandt House Museum.
- Complimentary audio guide, available in: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Russian.
- Free Museum Booklet, available in: English, Dutch, German, and Russian.
- Access to museums workshop.
- Rembrandt House Museum.
- Temporary Exhibitions.
- Entrance to this museum is included in the I Amsterdam City Pass, if you plan to visit other top museums in the city then you should consider purchasing the pass.
Travelers Reviews about Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line ?
- This Dutch museum has an impressive 4.5 out of 5-star rating from over 5,000 trip advisor users who have visited the historic attraction.
- The Museum is also highly recommended by visitors who purchased their tickets with Get Your Guide and Tiqets.
- The skip the line entrance ticket has a 4.7-star rating on Get Your Guide and a 4.5-star rating on Tiqets.
- Overall visitors agree that this is a wonderful attraction however some comments point out that parts of the building are not wheelchair accessible.
- Exhibits in the new wing of the Rembrandt Museum are accessible by elevator.
- Parts of the museum are not suitable for disabled visitors due to narrow staircases.
- There is no disabled parking on site.
- Printed or mobile tickets will be accepted.
- Full refunds are available for tickets purchased via Get Your Guide or Tiqets up to 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations should be made with viator at least 7 days in advance for a full refund and at least 2 days in advance for a partial refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Confirmation of ticket purchase will be sent via email.
- Discounts are available for disabled visitors and children aged 6 to 17.
- Children under 6 enter for free.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: The main entrance to The Rembrandt House Museum, Jodenbreestraat 4, Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam City Pass
- Amsterdam City Tours
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Boat
- Van Gogh Museum Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Skip the line Ticket
- Best Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Art Galleries
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Micropia Tickets
- Amsterdam Day Trips
- Fun things to do in Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House Tickets
- Rijksmuseum Collection
- Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Rijksmuseum Tickets
- Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum Skip the line Tour
- Amsterdam Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket
Duration: 1 to 7 days
Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise with 4-Course Dinner and Drinks
Duration: 1.5 to 2 Hours
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Discover Heineken Experience Discount Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Best Hop-on Hopâ€“off Boat Tour Amsterdam
Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: 2 Hours+
Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 6/6.5 Hours
Stedelijk Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours +
Amsterdam Historical Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours