Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3 Hours +||(75 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line
- This is the ideal package for combining city sightseeing with history and art.
- An hour cruising past quirky merchants houses and old-fashioned boathouses, whilst admiring a mixture of 17th century and medieval architecture will give you a taste of this iconic Dutch City.
- Those interested in history can use the multilingual audio guide to learn the stories and myths behind Skinny Bridge, Zevenbogenbruggengracht, the VOC Ship and more famous landmarks.
- Alternatively, sit back and enjoy the views or take photos are you cruise on Amsterdam's waterways.
- Your Cruise will return you to Central Amsterdam where you can then walk to the Van Gogh Museum and see one of the greatest collections of the legendary artist's works.
- No need to queue because you can use this ticket to save both time and money and skip the line at the museum entrance.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for people who want to discover the city independently, this combo ticket offers flexibility and the ability to visit the museum without a guide.
- Also a good option for people with limited time in the city, queues to the Van Gogh Museum can be very long, particularly during the peak season so this ticket will save you time.
Your Experience With Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line?
- Combine 2 of Amsterdam's highlights in; The Van Gogh Museum and a riverboat canal cruise.
- Spend 1-hour cruising through Amsterdam's UNESCO protected historical centre.
- Take in the scenic views from the open top boat and learn about the city from a multi-lingual audio guide.
- Reserve skip the line entry to the Van Gogh museum to make the most of your precious holiday time.
- Tour the collection of surrealist paintings at your own pace.
- Learn about the life of Van Gogh and browse temporary exhibitions of modern surrealism artists.
- Save money on a combo ticket for the river cruise and museum entrance ticket.
What Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line Includes?
- 60/75 minute Canal Cruise with audio guide in multiple languages, including: English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Polish, Russian, Croatian, Czech, Thai, Indonesian, Korean, Japanese and Chinese.
- Skip the Line entrance ticket for the Van Gogh Museum.
- Discounted entrance to the Van Gogh museum and River cruise access is included in the I Amsterdam pass, this is an excellent ticket if you plan to visit many attractions in the city. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-amsterdam/compare-iamsterdam-city-card-vs-city-pass-vs-holland-card-vs-amsterdam-travel-ticket.html
Travelers Reviews about Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line?
- Travellers have rated this combo ticket with 4.6 out of 5-stars on Get Your Guide, this average score has been taken from over 850 customer reviews.
- TripAdvisor reviews come from Viator customers who have given the tour a solid 4-stars. Travellers agree that the cruise is a useful introduction to the city and that the museum is very interesting.
- Customers have highly recommended purchasing this 2-tour package.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- This Ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled.
- Your Skip the Line Van Gogh Museum ticket is valid only for selected time slot.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Entrance ticket to Van Gogh Museum can only be used within half an hour of the selected time slot. The Canal Cruise ticket is flexible and can be used at any of the departure times, either before or after visiting the museum.
- Your voucher will be valid for both attractions.
- Food and beverages are available river boats but are not included.
- Audio guide at the Van Gogh Museum is not included in ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
- Museum Entrance: Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam.
- Cruise Departure Point: Stadhoudersk
- Amsterdam City Pass
- Amsterdam City Tours
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Boat
- Van Gogh Museum Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Skip the line Ticket
- Best Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Art Galleries
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Micropia Tickets
- Amsterdam Day Trips
- Fun things to do in Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House Tickets
- Rijksmuseum Collection
- Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Rijksmuseum Tickets
- Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum Skip the line Tour
- Amsterdam Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise with 4-Course Dinner and Drinks
Duration: 1.5 to 2 Hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter
Duration: 2 Hours
Best Hop-on Hopâ€“off Boat Tour Amsterdam
Holland in One Day Tour from Amsterdam
Duration: 9.5 Hours
Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line
Duration: 3 Hours +
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo Ticket