Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around 4 hours||(42 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens
- A few-hour excursion from Athens to the Cape Sounion for experiencing one of the best sunsets in Greece.
- After pickup, passengers travel via Glyfada, Vouliagmeni and some other famous suburbs of Athens to the cape.
- Temple of Poseidon is the noteworthy attraction of the Cape Sounion, overlooking the Aegean Sea, Peloponnese and several islands.
- During the trip, passengers enjoy great views.
- The tour introduces the history of the Temple of Poseidon.
- Depending on the chosen provider, travelers may have a chance to swim in the sea or improve the sunset experience with a glass of wine.
- Upon returning, drop-off service leaves visitors at their hotels.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If ancient Greece and its everlasting architecture interest you, don't miss to book the tour.
- Passionate photographers have a chance to take some of the most beautiful photos in Greece during the tour.
- Romantic people shouldn't miss the activity, too.
- The Sunset Tour of Cape Sounion is suitable for everyone.
Your Experience With Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens?
- Take a short ride from Athens to Cape Sounion to enjoy one of the most breathtaking sunsets in Greece.
- Travel through Glyfada, Vouliagmeni and Varkiza, which are popular suburbs of Athens.
- Once you arrive, examine the Temple of Poseidon, devoted to the Greek deity of the sea, and learn its history by means of a narrative.
- Observe the islands of the Saronic Gulf dotting the horizon and the mountainous peninsula of Peloponnese.
- Depending on the chosen provider, enjoy a swim or have a glass of wine while the sun sets.
- Make use of the pickup and drop-off service.
What Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens Includes?
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Athens.
- Assistance of a knowledgeable and licensed guide.
- Transport by an air-conditioned minivan.
- Optional glass of wine.
- With the Hephaisteion in Athens and the Athena Aphaia Temple on Aegina, the Temple of Poseidon forms a holy triangle of the antiquity.
- The temple is a relic of a golden age of ancient Athens.
Travelers Reviews about Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens?
- According to the existing reviews, taking this sunset trip out of Athens is one of the top excursions from the Greek capital.
- The majority of travelers were quite satisfied with the organization of the trip and the performance of their assigned guide.
- Several reviewers stated that there is much to see along the way, including a hot spring.
- The reviews underline the convenience of the pickup and drop-off service.
- Comments further indicate that the sunset experienced from the Cape Sounion is a memorable one.
The activity isn't suitable for people suffering from immobility issues.
Both paper and electronic tickets are valid for the Cape Sounion Sunset tour. Receive a full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The ride between the Cape Sounion and Athens is short, up to an hour in each direction.
- Prepare yourself accordingly to weather conditions.
Address / Pick up Location
Your hotel in Athens
Private Full Day Tour to Ancient Olympia from Athens
Duration: 8 to 9 hours
Delphi Day Trip From Athens
Duration: 10 Hours
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Vineyards on the Trails of Classical Greece
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Athens at Night Small-Group Walking Tour with Dinner
Duration: 5 hours
Athens Airport Private Arrival Transfer
Duration: 45 minutes
Sights Of Athens Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Blue Bus Piraeus and Beaches
Duration: 24 to 48 Hours