Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|4 Hours||(204 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour
- After a morning in the busy capital city youâ€™ll probably be happy to take a trip into the calmer regions of Athens.
- With a comfortable air-conditioned coach youâ€™ll leave behind the city centre and all its noise, travelling south along the exquisite Greek coastline.
- Onboard youâ€™ll be accompanied by a friendly English-speaking guide.
- Remember to take a look out the window as you pass though some of Athens picturesque districts.
- Your guide will point out Varkiza, Glyfada, and Vouliagmeni neighbourhoods as you pass and answer any questions.
- This half-day tour takes you to a breath taking and historically significant part of Greeceâ€™s coastline, the Cape Sounion.
- Clearly the Ancient Greeks fell in love with this magical location too because itâ€™s in this corner of the Saronic Gulf that they chose to build the beautiful Temple of Poseidon.
- Although this temple is thousands of years old itâ€™s strong marble columns are still standing and you will be able to tour the site with your knowledgeable guide.
- After visiting the archaeological site and taking your pictures, youâ€™ll return to Athens by coach and, with a little luck, catch the sunset on the way.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If your looking for a trip out of Athens, or to see some of the Greek coastline then this is a pleasant half-day tour.
- Good for historians, photographers and nature lovers, you will get to see one of the 3 temples which make up the â€˜Holy Triangleâ€™ as well as fantastic scenery.
- Family friendly and suitable for people of all ages.
- People with severe walking difficulties may find the archaeological site challenging.
Your Experience With Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour?
- Experience breath taking views of the Saronic Gulf from the comfort of a luxury air-conditioned bus.
- Tour the picturesque Cape Souion and marvel at the ancient remains of the Temple of Poseidon.
- Learn about the Temple of Poseidon and the Holy Triangle from a qualified historian guide.
- Be dazzled by the crystal-clear waters of a steep seaside cliffs.
- See the sunset on the Greek coastline and take stunning holiday snapshots.
What Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour Includes?
- Qualified English and Spanish-speaking guide.
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site at Cape Sounion.
- Round trip transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Onboard Wi-Fi.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Athens.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour? :
- Cape Sounion.
- Temple of Poseidon.
- We recommend bringing a camera, a bottle of water and comfortable walking shoes as the ground is uneven in parts of the Temple of Poseidon.
Travelers Reviews about Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour?
- Travellers have given this half-day tour a 4.5 out of 5-star rating.
- On TripAdvisor and Viator it has a positive 4-star rating.
- People who have participated in this tour say that itâ€™s a fantastic trip out of Athens.
- Some point out that it is a fairly long bus journey but also say that the scenery is stunning.
- Overall travellers agree that the Temple of Poseidon and Cape Sounion are defiantly worth seeing.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Collection is not available from private apartments, ports, or cruise ship terminals.
- Come prepared with a sunhat, sunscreen and a bottle of water during the summer.
- No food or drinks are included in this tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Ticket confirmation will be sent via email on the same day that the booking is made.
- Tickets are accepted in printed or mobile form.
- You will be eligible for a full refund up to 24 hours in advance if your purchase was made through Get Your Guide.
- Full refunds are available up to 7 days in advance with Viator and partial refunds up to 2 days in advance.
- Please check the cancellation policies for other tour suppliers.
Address / Pick up Location
- A pick-up and drop-off service is available for certain hotels in Athens, you can check with your tour provider.
- For those staying outside of the collection area you will need to meet and the companyâ€™s office, details will be provided i
- Best Athens Tours
- Athens Hop on Hop off
- Best Athens Day Trips
- Free Things to do in Athens
- Best Athens Walking Tours
- Best Athens Boat Tours
- Best Athens Food Tours
- Best Athens Bike Tours
- Cheap Athens Airport Transfers
- Best Athens Bus Tours
- Athens Attractions Maps
- Best Greece Islands
- Acropolis Museum Guide
- Acropolis Museum Ticket
- Athens City Pass
- Athens Walking Tour
- Delphi Day Trip from Athens
- Athens to Hydra Day Trip
- Athens Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Athens
Athens After Sunset 2-Hour Highlights Tour by E-Bike
Duration: Between two and two and a half hours
Meteora Day Trip from Athens by Train
Duration: About 14 hours
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
Duration: Around six hours
Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch
Duration: 12 Hours
Athens Airport To Athens Hotels, Shuttle Bus Service
Duration: 2 Hours
Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner
Duration: Four hours
Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Duration: 4 Hours
Acropolis Museum Ticket
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
Duration: 24 to 71 Hours