Berlin Bike Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Berlin Bike Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|4.5 Hours||(21 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Berlin Bike Tour
- Meet your friendly English speaking guide under the great â€˜Toothpick' TV Tower on Alexander Platz, after a brief introduction and orientation you'll hop onto your very own bicycle and start exploring Berlin City Centre like a local.
- There is simply no better way to see this metropolitan city, by bike you'll cover far more ground than you could on a walking tour and reach those hidden nooks and crannies that can't be found on a bus tour.
- Your guide will take you through the events of 20th century Germany, including the muddy waters of WWII, the Cold War, the Kingdom of Prussia and post-communist Germany.
- Learn about Berlin's unsettling past and hear how this modern city pulled itself from the ashes to become one of Europe's most diverse and forward-thinking city's.
- Your Berlin bike tour will be conducted at a leisurely pace so you will have plenty of opportunities to contemplate the city's many monuments, ask questions, and pose for pictures.
- During this 4-hour tour you will visit the new Government Quarter, pass beneath the Brandenburg Gate, cross the east-west border via the notorious Checkpoint Charlie, and ride across Berlin's largest city park, the Tiergarten, where you might like to take a break and sample a local beverage in Berlin's Beer Garden.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Berlin Bike Tours are suitable for all ages and all fitness levels, so families with children or mature visitors can enjoy the tour.
- The tour covers approximately 6 miles/10 km, at a relaxed pace with frequent stops, so, as long as you can ride a bike this is the tour for you.
- This tour is also great for visitors who have limited time in the city, you will cover a large amount of history and famous landmarks in just 4 hours.
Your Experience With Berlin Bike Tour?
- Whizz though Central Berlin seeing many of the city's most significant landmarks, monuments, and famous attractions on a compact 4 hour guided bike tour.
- Learn a lot of Berlin's long and complicated history from a professional local guide.
- Enjoy the benefits of a sociable small group cycling tour.
- Stop to visit the Brandenburg Gate, the Gestapo Headquarters, Checkpoint Charlie, the TV Tower, Hitlers Bunker, the Berlin Wall Memorial and much more.
- Discover Berlin's â€˜Green' area on a detour through the Tiergarten and visit to Berlin's Beer Garden.
What Berlin Bike Tour Includes?
- Use of well maintained bicycle and helmet.
- Expert English Speaking Guide.
- 4.5 hour guided city tour.
- Taxes and Insurance.
- The company also offer bike rental, so, if you enjoyed the Berlin Bike tour and want to see more of the city on two wheels then this might be a good option for you.
Travelers Reviews about Berlin Bike Tour?
- The Berlin Bike Tour has a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor which is partnered and shared reviews with Viator.
- On Get Your Guide the bike tour has a 4.8 out of 5-star rating.
- Without a doubt this is one of the top things to do in Berlin.
- Travellers say that this was an excellent, fun and enjoyable tour.
- Although reviews are mostly positive, comments point out that there is not much time in each place and you may need to come back after to take your photos.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- You will need to show your guide your e-ticket or printed ticket.
- Most tickets are refundable however no refund will be issued if a cancellation made less than 24 hours in advance.
- Charges will apply to tickets purchased from Viator for any cancellations made less than 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear for cycling and come prepared for the weather, Berlin Bike Tours operate on wet days and will only be cancelled for severe weather conditions.
- Gloves and rain ponchos are available at the bike pick-up shop.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Under the TV Tower on Alexander Platz, Berlin.
- Best Berlin Tours
- Berlin Hop on Hop off
- Berlin Pass vs Welcome Card
- Best Berlin Day Trips
- Free Things to do in Berlin
- Best Berlin Walking Tours
- Best Berlin Boat Tours
- Best Berlin Food Tours
- Best Berlin Bike Tours
- Cheap Berlin Airport Transfers
- Best Berlin Bus Tours
- Berlin Attractions Maps
- Which Berlin Airport is Best To Fly
- Berlin Art Galleries
- Things to do in Berlin at Night
- Berlin TV Tower Tickets
- Berlin Walking Tours
- Pergamon Museum Ticket
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Tour
- ONE Grand Show Berlin
- Berlin Historical Tour
- Berlin To Dresden Day Tour
- Berlin Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Berlin
Discover Berlin Walking Tour
Duration: Around four hours
Skip-the-Line: Berlin Wall Museum at Checkpoint Charlie
TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line
Duration: 30 Minutes
Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
City River Cruise in Berlin
Duration: 1 Hour
Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin
Duration: 5 Hours
Fast track Madame Tussauds and AquaDom & SEA LIFE
Berlin Highlights and Hidden Sites Historical Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line
Duration: Approximately 1:10 hours