Berlin Segway Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Berlin Segway Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3 Hours||(313 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Berlin Segway Tour
- Glide through the Berlin city centre on this futuristic and effortless mode of transport, stopping at many points of interest along the way.
- At each stop your English-speaking guide will fill you in on the history of the neighbourhood and the specific events that which took place at these sites.
- Drift under the Brandenburg Gate, and hear why King Frederick William II of Prussia ordered its construction. Pause to contemplate the children's play park which now occupied the same spot as Hitler's Bunker and see the memorial to the Nazi's unforgettable Book Burning.
- Travel through Check Point Charlie, feel the guards' eyes on your back as you stand beneath the Watch Tower and explore the fallen Berlin Wall.
- On this small group tour you'll have time to interact with your guide, ask questions and get a full understanding of the events in Berlin during the 1900's.
- During this 3-hour Berlin Segway Tour you will also visit the new Government Quarter, past the reconstructed Reichstag. You'll ride your smooth Segway to Berlin's market, Gendarmenmarkt, and glide to Museum Island. At the end of the tour you'll be welcome to ask your guide for any tips or recommendations for how to spend your remaining time in Berlin.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Berlin Segway Tours are aimed at active visitors would like to combine learning about the historic city with interactive exploring.
- The Segway is a novelty form of transport, making this a unique alternative to Berlin's walking or cycling tours.
- Segway tours are suitable for adults who have a reasonable level of fitness.
Your Experience With Berlin Segway Tour?
- See the sites of Berlin on a fast and fun Segway Tour, passing the city's most famous landmarks including the Brandenburg Gate, the Berlin War Memorial, Potsdamer Platz and more.
- Discover Berlin's new Government Quarter, war time memorials, Hitler's bunker, and modern Downtown Berlin.
- Learn about the German Capital and its history from an expert local guide.
What Berlin Segway Tour Includes?
- Use of Segway and helmet.
- 3 hour guided city tour.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Taxes and Insurance.
- Orientation session with tour guide.
- Make sure you arrive a little early to the tour if you would like some extra time to get accustomed to driving your Segway.
Travelers Reviews about Berlin Segway Tour?
- The Segway tour has 4.5-star ratings on TripAdvisor, 4.9-stars on Get Your Guide and 5-stars on Viator.
- So whichever company you choose to book with your sure to have an enjoyable experience.
- Travellers have said that a Segway tour is the best way to see Berlin.
- Tour guides are highly recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets are accepted in mobile or printed form, please show you ticket to your tour guide.
- Ticket are refundable however cancellation policies can vary.
- Cancellations made at least 7 days in advance will be fully refunded but, depending on the tour provider, 50%-100% charges may apply for cancelations made less that 6 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This is a small group tour; maximum group size is 8 people.
- To use Segway's all participants must be over the age of 16 and weigh between 45kg and 110kg, you must be capable of making movements similar to ascending/descending stairs.
- All participants MUST have a valid driving licence or moped licence.
- Pregnant women are not permitted on the City Segway Tours for safety reasons.
- Segway City Tours will only be cancelled in the case of extreme weather, please dress appropriately. Rain ponchos and gloves will be available on wet or cold days.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: City Segway Tours Office, Alexander Platz, Central Berlin.
- The Office is located on Alexander Platz, under the TV Tower and behind City Bistro Restaurant.
- Berlin Passes
- Best Berlin Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which Berlin Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Berlin Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Berlin Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Berlin
- Berlin Day Trips
- Things to do in Berlin at Night
- Berlin TV Tower Tickets
- Berlin Walking Tours
- Pergamon Museum Ticket
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Tour
- ONE Grand Show Berlin
- Berlin Historical Tour
- Berlin To Dresden Day Tour
- Berlin Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Berlin
Fast track Madame Tussauds and AquaDom & SEA LIFE
Discover Berlin Walking Tour
Duration: Around four hours
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line
Duration: 30 Minutes
Berlin Highlights and Hidden Sites Historical Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
City River Cruise in Berlin
Duration: 1 Hour
Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin
Duration: 5 Hours
Berlin City Circle Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Yellow Bus
Duration: 1 - 2 Days