Berlin City Circle Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Yellow Bus Discount Prices
We are comparing Berlin City Circle Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Yellow Bus Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|1 - 2 Days||(111 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Berlin City Circle Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Yellow Bus
- Jump aboard the famous double decker city sightseeing bus and ride through the streets of Berlin.
- Like most cities in Europe Berlin has its very own Hop-On Hop-Off bus with two routes running simultaneously across the city.
- The Yellow (traditional) Route will take you from Kurfurstendamm, past the major landmarks of the city centre, feel free to hop off at any of the marked stops. On this route stop will be at Potsdamerplatz, Checkpoint Charlie, the TV Tower, Museum Island, Berlin Cathedral, Central Station, and complete the trip at Antique Mile shopping street. (Total of 20 stops)
- On the Purple (Wall and Lifestyle) Route you can travel to Berlin's Eastern side, where you'll find the Berlin War Memorial, East Side Gallery and the Jewish Museum. (Total of 12 stops)
- The best feature of the Hop-On Hop-Off 24, or 48-hour bus pass is that you'll have the freedom personalise your Berlin experience and travel between your chosen attractions.
- You could also choose to ride the entire 2-hour loop, taking panoramic pictures and fun selfies to upload using the free onboard WiFi.
- Listen to the multilingual audio guide during the ride to learn some the Berlins' elaborate history, or use your free booklet and city map to plan your next stop.
- The Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus is simple and convenient to use, just one ticket, for a duration of 24 or 48 hours, will be valid for all Hop-On Hop-Off buses, and you're welcome to join at any of the marked stations throughout the city.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Berlin's Hop-On Hop-Off bus is suitable for groups or individuals.
- This is perfect for travellers who prefer a flexible city tour, for disabled visitors to see Berlin independently, and for families travelling with children.
Your Experience With Berlin City Circle Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Yellow Bus?
- Travel stress free around the city with 24 or 48 hours unlimited use of the double decker Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus.
- Use the Hop-On Hop-Off buses to visit Berlin's top sights and attractions while enjoying fantastic panoramic views of Central Berlin.
- Hear the facts of the 20th century, learn about historical features, and famous people from a multilingual audio guide.
- Take advantage of free onboard Wi-Fi to upload holiday photos.
What Berlin City Circle Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Yellow Bus Includes?
- 24, 48-hour use of Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing buses.
- Free onboard Wi-Fi, headphones and multilingual audio guide.
- Free City map and guide booklet for Berlin.
- Yellow Line: Suarezstrasse, Flea Market, Charlottenburg Palace, Palace Belevue, Central Station, Victory Column, the Reichstag, Museum Island, Cathedral, Unter den Linden, TV Tower, Checkpoint Charlie, Gendarmenmarkt, Potsdamer Platz, Lutzowplatz, Kulturforum, Kurfurstendamm, KaDeWe.
Comparison of Best Berlin Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Unbiased comparison of Berlin's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(Berlin City Sightseeing tour, City Circle Sightseeing Yellow Bus and Tempelhofer Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations for Family, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Berlin Circle Hop On Hop Off Yellow Bus Tours or City Sightseeing tour or Tempelhofer
Comparison of Best Berlin City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Berlin's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards( Berlin Welcome Card vs Berlin Pass vs Berlin Museum Pass vs Get2Card) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations for Family, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Berlin City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Berlin Welcome card vs Berlin pass
- If you want to make the most of your Hop-On Hop-Off pass or save money while travelling you can have a look at the free attractions available in Berlin. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/attractions/berlin-.html
Travelers Reviews about Berlin City Circle Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Yellow Bus?
- Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off service has thousands of customer reviews.
- The overall rating on Get Your guide is 4.2 out of 5.
- Meanwhile on Viator and TripAdvisor the service has 4 out of 5-stars.
- Some customers point out that there is more than one Hop-On Hop-Off bus line serving the city, this can be a little confusing but all companies offer the same route so it won't be a problem, just remember to check your ticket before boarding.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets are valid in electronic or printed form.
- Please check the cancellation policy of your tour provider before booking as some tickets are non-refundable.
- If you have booked a refundable ticket then full refunds may be issued if cancellations made up to 7 days in advance, any cancellations made less than 7 days in advance may be subject to cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made less than 24 in advance will not be refunded.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The onboard audio guide is available in: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Hebrew, Arabic, Turkish, Swedish, Danish, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Korean, and Hindi.
- Some buses have a children's channel as well as the audio guide.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: Join the Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus at any of the stops listed in your booklet.
- Berlin Pass vs Welcome Card
- Berlin Bus Tours
- Which Berlin Airport is Best To Fly
- Berlin Attractions
- Berlin Hop on Hop off
- Berlin Art Galleries
- Berlin Day Trips
- Things to do in Berlin at Night
- Berlin TV Tower Tickets
- Berlin Walking Tours
- Pergamon Museum Ticket
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Tour
- ONE Grand Show Berlin
- Berlin Historical Tour
- Berlin To Dresden Day Tour
- Berlin Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Berlin
Fast track Madame Tussauds and AquaDom & SEA LIFE
The ONE Grand Show Berlin Ticket
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Skip-the-Line: Berlin TV Tower Dinner
Duration: 2 Hours
Berlin Self-Drive Trabi Safari City Tour
Duration: 75 Minutes
Berlin Bike Tour
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Skip-the-Line: Berlin Wall Museum at Checkpoint Charlie
Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line
Duration: Approximately 1:10 hours
Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin
Duration: 5 Hours