Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|5 Hours||(2372 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin
- Welcome to the former summer residence of the Prussian Rulers.
- Sanssouci Palace is located a short distance from the city of Potsdam, nestles between gorgeous gardens filled with the grape vines and fig trees which Frederick the Great planted himself in 1744.
- Wonder through the luxurious rooms to the magnificent library and grand concert hall with your expert tour guide.
- Learn about the royal family and find out why Frederick chose to keep over 2,000 books in French.
- Before visiting the palace youâ€™ll have take a guided tour of Potsdamâ€™s city centre.
- Visit the Dutch Quarter, stroll through UNESCO protected gardens and see Russian Aleksandrovsk colony, before enjoying free time to explore the city.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for anyone looking for a laid-back excursion from the city centre.
- The tour should appeal to anyone who wants to see and different aspect of Germany and learn a little about a former Royal City.
- Fun for both adults, who can take a break in on of Potsdamâ€™s charming cafĂ©â€™s, and great for children, who can enjoy exploring the gardens of Sanssouci Palace.
- Convenient for visitors without their own mode of transport or with limited time in the country.
- This tour is not ideal for people with mobility difficulties.
Your Experience With Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin?
- Escape from the busy German Capital on a comfortable bus tour to the former royal city of Potsdam.
- Travel on a luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Discover the picturesque city and enjoy the commentary of a bilingual tour guide.
- Pay a visit to the beautiful Sanssouci Palace and its stately gardens.
- Stroll though the grounds of this wealthy abode and take a tour of the Rococo style palace itself.
- Benefit from the extensive knowledge of your historian guide as you explore the site, pass the New Palace and take in the magnificent Chinese Tea house.
- Return to central Berlin after a fun 5-hour excursion.
What Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin Includes?
- Half-day sightseeing tour.
- Round trip transportation by comfortable coach.
- Live bilingual guide (English and German).
- Admissions ticket to Sanssouci Palace.
- Audio guide for Sanssouci Palace available in multiple languages including Spanish, French and Italian.
- Potsdam City Centre.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes for this excursion as there will be a moderate amount of walking involved to explore Potsdam and the Sanssouci Grounds.
Travelers Reviews about Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin?
- Trip Advisor users have given the Potsdam and Sanssouci Palace half-day trip from Berlin a positive 4 out of 5-star average rating.
- Comments say that this is a well-organised half-day tour and well worth the price.
- While some visitors say that there is too much time spent on the bus, the majority of travellers have recommended taking the trip.
- This tour has a 4.4 out of 5-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- Sanssouci Palace is a top-rated attraction.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- You booking will be confirmed via email on the day of purchase.
- Both mobile and printed tickets will be accepted by your tour guide.
- Please check you ticket providers cancellation policy before making your booking.
- In general Get Your Guide will issue full refunds up to 24 hours in advance and Viator will offer full or partial refunds up to 3 days in advance.
- Tickets may be non-refundable for certain ticket providers.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- No food or drinks are included in the ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Please wait at the corner of KurfĂĽrstendamm 216 and Fasanenstrasse, 10719 Berlin. The nearest U-Bahn station is Uhlandstrasse.
- Berlin Passes
- Best Berlin Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which Berlin Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Berlin Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Berlin Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Berlin
- Berlin Day Trips
- Things to do in Berlin at Night
- Berlin TV Tower Tickets
- Berlin Walking Tours
- Pergamon Museum Ticket
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Tour
- ONE Grand Show Berlin
- Berlin Historical Tour
- Berlin To Dresden Day Tour
- Berlin Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Berlin
Berlin City Circle Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Yellow Bus
Duration: 1 - 2 Days
Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin
Duration: 5 Hours
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line
Duration: Approximately 1:10 hours
Pergamon Museum Skip the Line Ticket
City River Cruise in Berlin
Duration: 1 Hour
Berlin Highlights and Hidden Sites Historical Tour
Duration: 4 Hours