TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line Discount Prices
We are comparing TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|30 Minutes||(7,448 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line
- When strolling through the city centre one thing that certainly hard to miss it the looming shadow of Berlin's famous TV Tower on Alexander Platz.
- Brought to life in the 1960's, this impressive structure now receives approximately 1.2 million visitors each! So it's no wonder that entrance queues can be pretty lengthy. Fortunately this priority entrance ticket will let you skip right to the front of the line, saving you plenty of time to snap some selfies at the top.
- Once you've bypassed the queuers just scan your ticket, pop through security, and board the elevator which will whizz you up 203 metres in less than 30 seconds.
- The Berlin TV Tower, or Berliner Fernsehtrum, is an attraction that is difficult to top, so we recommend leaving it till last.
- From the fantastic Sphere Bar you'll have undisturbed panoramic views of the entire city, look down to the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag and the River Spree meandering through the German Capital.
- If you have some time to spare, take a seat and watch the city revolve around you, or visit in the early evening for a romantic sunset.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Anyone can enjoy the stunning city views offered from the top floor of Berlins ‘Toothpick' TV Tower.
- Small groups or families can ride the elevator together, while individuals can share the experience with fellow visitors.
- Couples can enjoy romantic sunset views in the evening.
- If you haven't a head for heights you can still climb the TV Tower and enjoy a refreshing beverage or meal from the revolving bar.
Your Experience With TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line?
- Enjoy panoramic views over the city centre from one of Berlin's most popular landmarks, the TV Tower.
- Save time and be flexible with a Skip the Line entrance ticket for a time slot of your choice.
- Ride the elevator up 203 meters for bird's eye views of the River Spree, Brandenburg Gate, Museum Island and many of Berlin's most famous sites.
- Relax with a glass of something at the 360-degree rotating bar.
What TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line Includes?
- Skip the Line entrance to Berlin TV Tower.
- Booking Fee.
- Visit in the evening and you could enjoy a romantic dinner in the tower's revolving restaurant.
Travelers Reviews about TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line?
- The skip the line ticket has a 4.6-star score from over 1,000 reviews on Get Your Guide.
- On TripAdvisor the TV Tower has a 4 out of 5-star rating.
- Comments agree that the views are simply unmissable but point out that the Tower can be very crowded at certain times.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Please present your entrance voucher in printed or electronic form.
- You will need to scan you ticket at the turnstiles to enter and to exit.
- Please check the cancellation policies of your tour provider before making your booking as policies can vary.
- Most tickets are fully or partially refundable providing that the cancellation is made a sufficient number of days in advance.
- Tickets from Tiqets.com are non-refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Your Skip the Line entrance ticket to Berlin's TV Tower is for your selected time only, please be at the entrance 10 minutes in advance, late arrivals will not be admitted.
- For safety reasons wheelchair users or those with severe mobility problems cannot enter the TV Tower (in an evacuation all visitors will be required to exit via a staircase of 986 steps).
- Children under 4 enter free.
- All guest must pass through security control at the entrance.
- Food and beverages are not included in the ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
- Entrance Point: Security Control Point, Berlin TV Tower (Level 1), Panoramastrasse, 1A, Berlin, 10178.
- Berlin Pass vs Welcome Card
- Berlin Bus Tours
- Which Berlin Airport is Best To Fly
- Berlin Attractions
- Berlin Hop on Hop off
- Berlin Art Galleries
- Berlin Day Trips
- Things to do in Berlin at Night
- Berlin TV Tower Tickets
- Berlin Walking Tours
- Pergamon Museum Ticket
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Tour
- ONE Grand Show Berlin
- Berlin Historical Tour
- Berlin To Dresden Day Tour
- Berlin Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Berlin
The ONE Grand Show Berlin Ticket
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Berlin WelcomeCard: Transport, Discounts Card
Duration: 2 - 6 Days
Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line
Duration: Approximately 1:10 hours
Skip-the-Line: Berlin TV Tower Dinner
Duration: 2 Hours
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Discover Berlin Walking Tour
Duration: Around four hours
TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line
Duration: 30 Minutes