Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Approximately 1:10 hours||(1383 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line
- Berlin Dungeon introduces the gruesome past of the present German capital through re-enactments, special effects and unsettling rides in an entertaining way.
- During the tour, visitors familiarize themselves with dark secrets and scary stories that occurred in the times past in Berlin.
- Among other infamous Berliners, visitors face White Lady and Carl Grossmann, the former a ghost, the latter a serial killer and a cannibal.
- Plagued Street, a freefall tower of Exitus and Torture Chamber are just a few places visitors explore during their visit.
- The convenience of a fast-track entry allows visitors to save time.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you consider yourself an adventurer, don't miss the Berlin Dungeon.
- Before booking a ticket, make sure you don't panic too easily.
- If murders, mysteries and exhilarating rides are among your interests, you will enjoy visiting the dungeon.
Your Experience With Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line?
- Experience the terror that used to rip the city apart in the past first handed.
- Face notorious killers and ghosts that roamed Berlin during its 800 years long history.
- Experience intense rides, learn true stories that turn the blood into the ice and attend scary re-enactments.
- Find out the story behind the White Lady of Berlin, Carl Grossmann and other infamous personalities through special effects and actions of professional actors.
- Visit Torture Chamber, wander Lost Catacombs and stay alive in Plagued Street.
- Benefit of the priority entry and make it on time for a scary experience.
What Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line Includes?
- Admission and skip-the-line entry to the Dungeon of Berlin
- The attraction isn't suitable for kids under the age of 10.
- If you happen to be faint-hearted, visiting the Berlin Dungeon isn't the activity you will enjoy.
Travelers Reviews about Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line?
- Travelers mostly agree that the actors do a terrific job.
- Their comments imply that the dungeon tour involves large amounts of fun and fright.
- A number of reviewers state that the priority entry to the Berlin Dungeon is of great value to visitors.
- Participants in the tour speak well of the size of the group that allows for a personalized experience.
- Besides dark stories and events, the dungeon tour reveals how the Berliners lived in the past.
Berlin Dungeon is a disabled-friendly attraction.
Both electronic and paper vouchers are valid for a visit to the Dungeon of Berlin. Depending on the operator you choose, you may be eligible for a full refund in the case of a timely cancellation.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Shows held in English usually take place at 2:30 pm.
- Children up to 15 can visit the Berlin Dungeon if accompanied by an adult.
Address / Pick up Location
Spandauer Str. 2, Berlin
- Berlin Passes
- Best Berlin Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which Berlin Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Berlin Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Berlin Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Berlin
- Berlin Day Trips
- Things to do in Berlin at Night
- Berlin TV Tower Tickets
- Berlin Walking Tours
- Pergamon Museum Ticket
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Tour
- ONE Grand Show Berlin
- Berlin Historical Tour
- Berlin To Dresden Day Tour
- Berlin Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Berlin
Berlin's Infamous Third Reich Sites Half-Day Walking Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line
Duration: Approximately 1:10 hours
TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line
Duration: 30 Minutes
Discover Berlin Walking Tour
Duration: Around four hours
Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Berlin Self-Drive Trabi Safari City Tour
Duration: 75 Minutes