Duration: Full Day Trip - 9 Hours.
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A day trip to Rothenburg, one of Germany's best-preserved medieval towns.
- See the half-timbered houses and other historic monuments with a guided walking tour.
- Visit the town's top churches and museums before exploring the streets on your own.
What Tours Includes?
- Travel from Frankfurt to the town of Rothenburg by coach.
- Walk Rothenburg's winding streets with a knowledgeable guide on a walking tour.
- See the Jakobskirche, the historic half-timbered houses, turreted city gates, town hall, and much more.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Return transport by coach from Frankfurt to Rothenburg.
- A bilingual (English/German) guide.
- Entrance to either St Jacob's Church or a museum.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- This guided tour gets good reviews on GetYourGuide, Viator, and Tripadvisor with the majority of people saying they had a fantastic day.
- Visitors have said this about the trip: 'A great day out in a beautiful town' 'A great guide to show us all the places', 'Not to be missed!'.
- Travelers agree that the guide is helpful and knowledgeable.
- Great if you want to escape the city to see a historic German town.
- Ideal for culture vultures and history lovers.
- The best of both worlds with a guide to tell you about the town and its sites as well as free time to explore on your own.