Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- It lets guests sample about 4 glasses Whisky in just one and a half hours.
- This tour updates passengers about whiskeys, the whiskey-making process, the history of Whisky in Scotland and answers to any important questions which you may have.Â
- This testing is located in Old Town just off the Royal Mile half-way between Holyrood Palace and Edinburgh Castle.
What Tours Includes?
- Enjoy a guided tour and the chance to try out something from The World's Largest Collection of Scotch Whisky.
- Ride in a whiskey barrel car and learn about the history of whiskey.Â
- Engage in some wine tasting and enjoy up to 4 glasses of whiskey.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Multilingual Audio Guide and live tour guide in English.
- Whiskey tasking session.
- A crystal tasting glass for visitors older than 18 years.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Every part of the tour was really nice but the best part was getting the chance to taste some of the world's best whiskey.
- Tour was informative and exciting, not sluggish and boring.
- Anyone who doesn't have any alcohol restrictions can try out some whiskey on this fun tour.
- Passengers older than 18 are able to get full access to this tour.