Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This is an exploration of neighborhoods that are less gotten to by tourists including downtown Lisbon.
- A dive into the rich and cultural heritages of the Lisbon Locals which are scattered around the streets and regions of Lisbon city.
- A walking through the streets as you have a taste of amazing food bites from restaurants and stret food hubs giving you the opportunity to enjoy life like a local.
What Tours Includes?
- Discover undiscovered neighborhoods of Lisbon like the Baixa and Mouraia and their rich cultural heritages and buildings that hold the best restaurants.
- Visit major landmarks e.g. Rua das Portas de Santo Antao, Church of St. Dominic, Moorish quarter, Rua Joao do Outeiro, Rua de Sao Lourenco, etc.
- Taste the best of Portuguese foods and cuisines paired with wines and beverages of which you might not get its kind elsewhere in the world.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- A tour time of 3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
- Enjoy tasting at 6 different tasting locations
- Savor on 13 samples at these tasting sites/buildings
- Travel alongside a Professional Local English Speaking guide
- A food lover guide that takes you into the best places to wine and dine
- Pass by iconic landmarks of Lisbon
- Availability of Strollers
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- We were able the explore the nooks and crannies of Lisbon, so we werenâ€™t only on Food tour but on Sightseeing tour as well.
- A great tour and worth every penny spent. The guide was very friendly and sweet in words and deeds.
- A perfect tour to have perfect tasting of perfect Portuguese cuisines as well as learning their food traditions.
- You canâ€™t afford to miss this tour for anything as it combines food tasting with sightseeing experience.