Duration: 60 to 140 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This is a sightseeing tour in Moscow, where tourists will be travelling by a bus
- A double-decker bus with an open-top will be made available for the travellers who take part in tour for the purpose of sightseeing
- Tourists will be able to learn about the history of Moscow and see its beauty on this sightseeing tour.
What Tours Includes?
- Tourists start this tour by getting on the bus from any bus stop present on the routes mentioned at the time of booking.
- Going through the Red Route will allow travellers to see Bolotnaya Square, The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, Lubyanka Square, and GUM shopping centre
- The Green Route will take the tourists to the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Krymsky Bridge, Radisson Collection Hotel, and the famous Red Square
- The Orange route will take the tourists to the Museum of Cosmonautics, Garden Ring, Strastnoy Boulevard, and Ostankino Television Tower
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- There are three bus routes which travellers can take. They are also allowed to hop on the bus and hop off whenever they please for sightseeing and photography
- Travellers will be provided with free audio commentary onboard the bus so that they can learn about the history of the place
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- The tourists have praised the availability for three different routes which they can take as per their liking and preferences
- Travellers have also enjoyed the punctuality and efficiency of the bus routes, which is exactly what they wanted from this tour
- Travellers of all ages will be able to participate on this trip