Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- The trip gives you an opportunity to travel and enjoy the rich biodiversity of Ria Formosa.
- You get a chance to peddle through the saltpans, spectacular beaches and some pristine marshlands.
- The trip gives you an insight of the diverse life that inhabits in the protected land.
- The tour also gives you a clear picture of why Ria Formosa is considered as Portugal's Seven Natural Wonders.
What Tours Includes?
- Commence your memorable trip on a bicycle to the beaches and saltpans of the famed Ria Formosa.
- The place is a paradise for birdwatchers. While you are busy watching the flamingos, the guide explains the uniqueness of the environment.
- After spotting some winged marvels, cruise your way to the marshlands. Soak in the spectacular landscape formed by channels and small islets.
- You can continue peddling to your next stop at the Praia de Faro or the Faro Beach. This showstopper of the itinerary will ensure to relax and rejuvenate you.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- The itinerary includes 3-hours of bicycling tour.
- The fare includes the rentals for safety equipment and bicycle.
- This is a guided tour with a local guide.
- The tour guide offers narrations in Spanish, English, French and Portuguese.
- The trip promises to take you through the biodiverse landscape on two wheels.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- An enjoyable way to spend time with family and friends. The traveller highly recommends the trip.
- Another traveller penned down the trip as a great experience. The traveller felt biking around the saltpans was the highlight of the trip.
- Not only the trip was excellent but the guide was experienced and well versed.
- It is an amazing trip for people who can peddle around.
- The tour is designed to accommodate children and adults.
- It is perfect for people who like to know more about nature and geography in small groups.