Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A chance to see the magnificent Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque on a 3.5-hour small-group guided walking tour of Istanbulâ€™s best monuments.
- Delve into the complex culture of Istanbul as you discover its famous monuments and its intertwined history.
- A trip where the travellers will not only see the beauty of the Hagia Sophia Museum and the Blue Mosque, but they will also explore the Hippodrome of Constantinople and the German Fountain.
What Tours Includes?
- After meeting the guide beside the Hagia Sophia Museum the tourists will begin their 3.5-hour small-group walking tour by stepping into the architectural masterpiece.
- Tourists will get to admire the intricate details of Christian mosaics and relics as they gaze at the impressive columns and dome structure, begging to be captured in a photo
- Hotel pick up is available for this trip.
- The tour commences at 9:00 am
- Learn about Turkey's close ties with Germany as you visit the German Fountain
- Stroll through the splendid Blue Mosque and hear tales of the extravagant Sultan who commissioned for it to be built
- Get to see the water gush from this Neo-Renaissance fountain, and hear how Germany's General Emperor, Wilhelm presented this gift to Turkey to symbolize the two country's longstanding solidarity.
- Tourists will get to explore the famous Blue Mosque which was commissioned in the early 1600s by the 19-year-old Sultan Ahmet to challenge the brilliance of the Hagia Sophia. While travelling with the guide, travellers will enjoy the grandeur of the enormous dome that fills Istanbul's postcard-worthy skyline.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- A professional guide will be provided for the travellers
- Hotel pickup and drop off facilities are available on this trip
Yes! It is a great tour for those who likes architecture, historical stories and facts.