Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A 75 â€“ minutes exploration into the depth of the 13th century Old Town called Gamla Stan
- A visit and sightsee into old buildings dating as far back as 1400s and also stopping at hidden sights in the old Town
- Spend time at other attractions like the Stortorget â€“ the town square, Kungliga Slottet â€“ the Royal Palace and the Nobel Museum
- Learn about the inhabitants of the Old Town and how they affected the history of Stockholm
What Tours Includes?
- Enter into the world of histories with your guide as you walk through the streets, buildings, stops and landmarks of the Old Town â€“ Gamla Stan
- See lots of North German-style architectural buildings in the beautiful District
- Spend time at the Charming Stortorget, the square of the Old town which is also Stockholmâ€™s oldest square
- Be taken to hidden tracks and discover hidden gems like the Statue of St. George and The Dragon
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- 75 â€“ minutes exploration walking tour
- Live Commentary
- Expert Guide
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- I was glad I booked for this, I wouldnâ€™t have had the take-back-in-time experience of the Stockholm Old Town
- A perfect walking tour â€“ more of an exploratory adventure
- Recommended for you and everyone on a visit to Stockholm
- A suitable suite for coupleâ€™s adventure date