Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- It is a combined tour â€“ 1hour 30 minutes in a bus and a 1-hour canal cruise round Stockholmâ€™s attractions like The Vasa Museum, Kungliga Slottet (Royal Palace) and so on
- It is an amazing exploration into the capital landmarks and the capital watermarks
- This is an interesting tour with a start at the Gustafs Adolfs Torg by the Royal Opera House in Stockholm
What Tours Includes?
- Flexibility of departure time as you can choose any time that suits your designed plan
- You get to see top attractions like the City hall (Stadshuset), The Royal Palace (Kungliga SLottet), The Vasa Museum, Fjallgatan, The sumptuous Island of Djurgarden and so on
- With a camera in hand, take awesome shots of water-views of the central islands that surrounds Stockholm
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- On-Board Audio Commentary
- Climate â€“ Controlled tour coach
- 1 â€“ hour Canal Cruise
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- With this tour, we had the best of times. It showed us Stockholm both on Land and on water
- The limited space of time of this tour didnâ€™t even affect, we had a wonderful time especially on the Canal Cruise where we took panoramic shots
- Very right for you or any other person who loves adventure so much
- Photographers will not want to miss this tour, you never can quantify the numbers of shots you will have in 2hours 30 minutes in this beautiful city