Boston Guided Brewery Tour with Tastings, plus Lunch or Dinner
- This five-hour tour is an all-inclusive beer experience that comes with a great deal of beer knowledge and of course lots and lots of good beer! Learn from Beer experts, eat good lunch and dinner, make the most of this experience by asking questions which your expert, who is effective equipped with knowledge will be more than glad to help
- Read more
What You'll Do:
- On this tour, you get to explore the best historic Breweries in Boston like Samuel Adams, cider houses and distillers
- The tour also allows for the discovering of the most innovative new craft breweries in the beer scenes of Boston
What It Includes:
- Depending on what time your tour is, you will be given either Lunch or Dinner
- There is a lot of beer tasting on this tour, an a local guide also that would be very helpful.
- This tour gives you a first-hand experience for learning about beer brewing. You might be interested in some home brewing after this tour.
- A very helpful and knowledgeable live guide is always on ground to make sure you have a great time.
Is It Right:
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The minimum age for those who can go on this tour is 21 years. Lovers of good beers have their the opportunity to make great memories and experiences on this tour.
- Read lessRead more