Cheap Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise Discount Prices
We are comparing Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
- An hour long evening sightseeing cruise down the Danube River.
- An ideal way to see Budapest lit up at night.
- It’s the best way to admire the cities architecture from a distance, monuments from a different angle and to relax as you float down stream.
- Enjoy a complimentary drink as you listen to your audio guide and admire the river views.
- A cruise down the Danube is a must do while in the city and this tour offers a great historical insight to the cities finest monuments.
- The Banks of the Danube is actually listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The river flows through ten different countries in total, more than any other river in the world.
- The best views come from the top deck, so bring a sweatshirt!
- There’s even a bar onboard to keep you entertained.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for historians and culture vultures.
- Perfect for romantic couples.
- Ideal for first time visitors to the city.
Your Experience With Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise?
- Spend the evening cruising down the Danube River enjoying the sights of Budapest from a different perspective.
- Listen to your audio guide as you pass by national monuments to find out more about them.
- Enjoy a complimentary drink of your choice as we cruise.
- Make use of the free WiFi onboard to send cool pictures of the Danube to your friends!
- Cruise between the sides of Buda and Pest.
- Lookout as you pass the Chain Bridge, Houses of Parliament and the Buda Castle.
- After a whirlwind evening return back to the pier to disembark.
What Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise Includes?
- Cruise ticket.
- Complimentary drink.
- Multilingual audio guide.
- Free onboard WiFi.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- National Parliament.
- Buda Castle.
- Danube River.
- Varket Bazar.
- Market Bridge.
- Rakoczi Bridge.
- Viagod Concert Hall.
- Try get a window seat, that way you can enjoy spectacular views from the comfort of your seat.
Travelers Reviews about Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise?
- The Evening Sightseeing Cruise has earned over 3,208 reviews and a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you arrive for the cruise with plenty of time.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Dock 7, Jane Haining Rakpart, 1052, Budapest.
Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
Duration: Two and a half hours
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest Private Airport Transfer
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest Pub Crawl with VIP Club Entrance
Duration: Around six hours
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Duration: 1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.
Hungarian Folk Performance
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: 24 hours.
Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour
Duration: Around 4:30 hours
Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
Duration: Around 10 hours
Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver
Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit
Duration: 4 hours.
Budapest Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner
Duration: Around 4 hours
Budapest Pinball Museum