Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 hour.||(634 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
- An hour long evening sightseeing cruise down the Danube River.
- An ideal way to see Budapest lit up at night.
- Itâ€™s the best way to admire the cities architecture from a distance, monuments from a different angle and to relax as you float down stream.
- Enjoy a complimentary drink as you listen to your audio guide and admire the river views.
- A cruise down the Danube is a must do while in the city and this tour offers a great historical insight to the cities finest monuments.
- The Banks of the Danube is actually listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The river flows through ten different countries in total, more than any other river in the world.
- The best views come from the top deck, so bring a sweatshirt!
- Thereâ€™s even a bar onboard to keep you entertained.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for historians and culture vultures.
- Perfect for romantic couples.
- Ideal for first time visitors to the city.
Your Experience With Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise?
- Spend the evening cruising down the Danube River enjoying the sights of Budapest from a different perspective.
- Listen to your audio guide as you pass by national monuments to find out more about them.
- Enjoy a complimentary drink of your choice as we cruise.
- Make use of the free WiFi onboard to send cool pictures of the Danube to your friends!
- Cruise between the sides of Buda and Pest.
- Lookout as you pass the Chain Bridge, Houses of Parliament and the Buda Castle.
- After a whirlwind evening return back to the pier to disembark.
What Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise Includes?
- Cruise ticket.
- Complimentary drink.
- Multilingual audio guide.
- Free onboard WiFi.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- National Parliament.
- Buda Castle.
- Danube River.
- Varket Bazar.
- Market Bridge.
- Rakoczi Bridge.
- Viagod Concert Hall.
- Try get a window seat, that way you can enjoy spectacular views from the comfort of your seat.
Travelers Reviews about Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise?
- The Evening Sightseeing Cruise has earned over 3,208 reviews and a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you arrive for the cruise with plenty of time.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Dock 7, Jane Haining Rakpart, 1052, Budapest.
Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest
Duration: Eight hours
Budapest Pub Crawl with VIP Club Entrance
Duration: Around six hours
Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 45 minutes
Budapest Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: 24 hours.
Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
Duration: Around 10 hours
Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
Duration: 1 hour.
Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 12 hours.
Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour
Duration: Around 4:30 hours