Cheap Danube Dinner Cruise with Live Music Budapest
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Danube Dinner Cruise with Live Music Budapest Discount Prices
We are comparing Danube Dinner Cruise with Live Music Budapest Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Danube Dinner Cruise with Live Music Budapest
- A two hour cruise down the Danube River while enjoying live music from the Hungaria Folk Orchestra and dining on a Hungarian style buffet dinner.
- The Danube is Europe’s second largest river, runs through 10 different countries and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site which makes it well worth a visit.
- This cruise shows you the Danube’s best sites as you cruise past the Citadel, Chain Bridge and the Gellert Baths.
- This tour provides a great way to see the city from a different perspective all while relaxing with a drink in hand.
- It’s also the perfect way to get a taste for authentic Hungarian cuisine and a feel for the local music!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for couples.
- Great for sightseers.
- Music lovers will delight.
Your Experience With Danube Dinner Cruise with Live Music Budapest?
- Cruise down the River Danube by night, enjoying views of the city lit up in all its glory.
- Cruise past the Gellert Baths and Hill, the Citadel and the Chain Bridge.
- Enjoy a welcome drink upon boarding before sitting down for a Hungarian buffet dinner.
- Enjoy dining on great local food, including home-made strudel, while enjoying the river views.
- Listen to the live band made up of members from the Hungaria Folk Orchestra.
- After you’ve taken in all that the River Danube has to offer, filled your stomachs with delicious Hungarian cuisine and delighted your ears with Hungarian Folk music, it’s time to head back to the pier and end the evening.
What Danube Dinner Cruise with Live Music Budapest Includes?
- Cruise ticket.
- Open buffet dinner (unlimited returns).
- Live Hungarian Folk music.
- 1 welcome drink.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- National Parliament.
- Buda Castle.
- Danube River.
- Varket Bazar.
- Market Bridge.
- Rakoczi Bridge.
- Viagod Concert Hall.
- Bring an extra layer incase the night is a cold one!
Travelers Reviews about Danube Dinner Cruise with Live Music Budapest?
- The Dinner Cruise on the Danube with Live Music has earned over 10,121 reviews and a 3 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted.
- Tickets booked through Tiqets can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Danube Palace Box Office, Zrinyi u, 1051, Budapest. You'll be transferred to the pontoon from here.
Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
Duration: Two and a half hours
Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver
Budapest Pub Crawl with VIP Club Entrance
Duration: Around six hours
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Budapest Pinball Museum
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
Duration: 1 day.
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest Private Airport Transfer
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour
Duration: Around 4 hours
Duration: 1 hour.