Hungarian Folk Performance Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Hungarian Folk Performance prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|90 minutes.||(130 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Hungarian Folk Performance
- The Danube Folk Ensemble put on a night to remember as their actors, dancers and singers take to the stage to provide an educational evening of culture.
- Hungary is renowned for its folk dancing as it dates back through the ages.
- The Danube Folk Ensemble was originally founded in 1957 and is widely regarded as the best folk group in the country.
- The ensemble bases their performance on authentic dances that date back hunderds of years.
- The Danube Palace dates back to the 1890â€™s and is one of Budapestâ€™s grandest buildings and boast beautiful neo-Baroque architecture.
- The palace has been considered a culture hub for decades.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for lovers of the arts.
- Theatre fans will delight.
- Perfect for culture vultures.
Your Experience With Hungarian Folk Performance?
- Be mesmerized by the talented dancers and musicians who take to the stage to perform classic Hungarian Folktales.
- Spend the evening in the Danube Palace, one of the cities most recognizable and impressive buildings.
- Enjoy a vibrant show and a night filled with culture, music and laughs.
- Admire the colourful costumes, talented footwork and impressive singing.
- Head to the bar during the interval for a refreshment before returning to your seat to enjoy the second half of the show!
What Hungarian Folk Performance Includes?
- Theatre ticket.
- Hotel pickup and drop off available (optional extra).
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Danube Palace.
- Performances on the weekend sell out fast, make sure you book in advance to secure your date.
Travelers Reviews about Hungarian Folk Performance?
- The 1.5 Hour Hungarian Folk Performance has earned over 128 reviews and a 4.8 star rating on Get Your Guide.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed vouchers are neccessary.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide and Tiqets can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the show begins.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is an optional extra.
Address / Pick up Location
- Danube Palace, Zrinyi u. 5, 1051, Budapest.
- Best Budapest Tours
- Budapest Hop on Hop off
- Best Budapest Day Trips
- Free Things to do in Budapest
- Best Budapest Walking Tours
- Best Budapest Boat Tours
- Best Budapest Food Tours
- Best Budapest Bike Tours
- Cheap Budapest Airport Transfers
- Best Budapest Bus Tours
- Budapest Attractions Maps
- Szechenyi Baths Tickets
- Gellert Baths Tickets
- Gellert Baths vs Szechenyi Baths
- Parliament Tour Budapest
- Budapest River Cruise Dinner
- Budapest Card
- Budapest Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Budapest
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
Duration: Two and a half hours
Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
Duration: Approx. seven and a half hours
Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 45 minutes
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit
Duration: 4 hours.
Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner
Duration: Around 4 hours
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Budapest Parliament Tour
Duration: 45 minutes.