Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids
- It is a tour in Cairo that allows you to explore one of the most popular landmarks in the world with stunning views and the best night experience in the city.
- This tour is designed to illuminate minds and display the hidden beauty of the 5000 year old Giza plateau with an incredible audio visual display and a historical background on the plateau.
- It includes It includes pick up and drop off at your hotel, in an air conditioned vehicle with an english speaking representative.
What You'll Do:
- You will enjoy a stunning display at the Great pyramid sound and light show in Cairo and watch Giza plateaus spark up in the night.
- You will watch a display of the ancient Giza plateau in Cairo and learn of the history of Ancient Egypt and also listen to the tale of the Sphinx, Guardian of the Giza Necropolis for over 5000years.
- You will enjoy maximum comfort and convenience as you get hotel pick up and drop off with an air conditioned ride and an english speaking escorted representative.
What It Includes:
- Confirmation at the time of booking.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel.
- All transfers will be done in modern air conditioned vehicles.
- English speaking escorted representatives.
- Bottled water.
- Tax and charges handling.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Most travelers can take part in this tour.
- It is a private tour activity, only your group will take part.
- For a full refund, cancel booking 24hours before the tour date.
- Most people that took part in this tour said the sights were mesmerizing and the tour was an experience to remember.
- People said the ride to the location was amazing and they saw some amazing sights en route. They say they loved the tour and the historical knowledge they acquired was priceless.
Is It Right:
- It is a great touring experience that is perfect for everyone as it includes sightseeing, exploration and other amazing activities.
- This tour allows participants to get an insight on some of the city’s most treasured historical facts and landmarks.
- Read lessRead more