Same Day Agra Tour By Gatimaan Train
- This is a tour that takes you into the Islands of Gozo, the Blue Lagoon, Comino and the Caves which are just at the shorelines of Malta, making you explore the waters that surrounds Malta city.
- It is an exploration of the rocky shores, traditional fishing villages, amazing shorelines, and the picturesque skyline that are main characteristics of both Islands.
- A cruise round the natural wonder Comino caves (cruise into them) and the blue lagoon from the deck of a ship amidst live commentary.
What You'll Do:
- Head ashore for a sightseeing tour of Gozo and admire landmarks which includes the Fungus Rock, the Azure Window, Santa Maria Caves (you will enter them) and the Inland Sea.
- Enjoy magnificent views of the Gozo and Comino Islands from the water, including the amazing skyline that covers the beautiful region of the world.
- Stop at Ta’Pinu National Shrine which is one the oldest religious center in the world, and enjoy a 15 minutes bus ride of the surroundings.
- Engage in some other activities of the tour including snorkeling, swimming in the turquoise waters of the Blue Lagoon, and other related games at various stops of the itinerary.
What It Includes:
- A 7 hours (approx.) tour of Gozo, Comino and the Blue Lagoon
- A tour into the North Coast of Malta
- Entering the caves
- A stop at Comino Island for 1 hour 30 minutes (approx.)
- Use of boat facilities
- Slide and deck chairs
- 3 hours on Gozo Island
- An air – conditioned bar
- ON – board commentary
- The beauty of this tour is incomparable, I enjoyed every moment explore the shorelines and waterways.
- I was looking for something spectacular to give my family and this is more than spectacular because they couldn’t stop thanking me for giving them this surprise excursion.
Is It Right:
- An ideal tour for families, friends or couples to have nice moments with one another
- This is a tour you can’t afford to miss, it mixes adventure, fun, exploration, history, sightseeing, beach activities together in a full – day outing.
- Read lessRead more