Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai Discount Prices
We are comparing Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|8 hours||(346 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
- Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE and one of the richest cities in the Middle East due to it being one of the world's largest producers of oil but it had humble beginnings as a small fishing village.
- Today Abu Dhabi is known for its modern skyscrapers, high-end shopping, pristine beaches along the Corniche, and for being home of the 3rd largest mosque in the world - the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for people who like organized tours and enjoy coach tours, seeing most of the sights from the window.
- A good option for those visiting Dubai but who want to visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and don't fancy making their own way there.
- Best for couples and friends rather than families due to the length of time spent on the coach.
- Not good for people who want to explore on their own.
Your Experience With Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai?
- You will be collected from your hotel at the allocated time and welcomed onboard the bus by your friendly driver/guide. You'll then collect other passengers from their hotels before making your way to Abu Dhabi.
- On the journey, which takes approximately 2 hours, you'll pass the Port of Jebel Ali and the industrial area before passing plantations and villages/towns. Arriving into Abu Dhabi, you will drive along the famous Corniche, a long stretch of road with skyscrapers and pristine beaches before passing the 7-Star Emirates Palace Hotel.
- Depending on times and tour companies you'll either visit the heritage village first or the grand mosque with a lunch stop in between.
- The heritage village near the fishing harbour is a reconstruction of a traditional oasis village where visitors can see how the traditional Bedouin way of life is lived. On this section of the trip you might also stop at a carpet Souk or a date market where you can shop for souvenirs.
- A lunch break (at your own expense) can be enjoyed at the Abu Dhabi Marina Mall with some free time to look around the shops.
- At the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque you'll be able to marvel at the white columns and minarets as your guide explains the mosque’s work to enhance cross-cultural communication. You will see the collection of marble works and the largest carpet in the world.
- Before making the journey back to Dubai there's time for a quick stop at the entrance of Ferrari World for some photo's (but no time to go inside) and also a refreshments stop at the F1 track of Yas Island.
What Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai Includes?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with transfer to Abu Dhabi by air-conditioned coach.
- Multilingual driver/guide who speaks English, German, Russian, French, and/or Italian
- Entrance and tour of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- Visit to a Heritage village.
- Stop at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall.
- Stop at carpet Souk or date market.
- Photo opportunities at Emirates Palace hotel and Ferrari World.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque + Museum
- Heritage Village
- Marina Mall
- Emirates Palace Hotel
- Presidential Palace
- Take notice of the dress code for the mosque – Denied entry due to inappropriate clothing is very likely – To be safe rather than sorry, dress as a local would – Trousers for men, and women completely covered (hands, feet, and face can be shown but nothing else). Entry due to inappropriate clothing seems to depend on which guard is on duty – Play it safe!
Travelers Reviews about Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai?
- Travellers talking about this tour on Trip Advisor and GetYourGuide give it good ratings but have mixed views when it comes to the sightseeing – It's a case of you'll either love it or leave wishing you'd seen more!
- The highlight of the trip is the visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – Everyone agrees that this is the highlight of the trip and the main reason for booking the tour – No one was disappointed with what they saw inside but some people wished they'd had more time at the mosque, cutting out some of the other activities which they felt weren't as exciting.
- People found the stop at the F1 track and Ferrari World frustrating because there's no time to go inside Ferrari World and the race track stop is for a refreshment, you only get to see 50 metres of the track rather than drive/see all of it.
- Some travellers had problems with other passengers not being ready on time which had a knock on effect for the rest of their day with a rushed visit to the mosque.
- For the most people say that their day was made all the more special by their guide, but for others they felt that the guide was not good and didn't provide any value complaining that they got a coach ride, not a tour – It obviously depends on who you get and your expectations of the day.
- Travellers who left positive reviews were absolutely thrilled with their entire day from start to finish, one person leaving the following review “The day was amazing from the start to the end and that’s all thanks to our amazing Tour Guide Mohammed. He was so knowledgeable and absolutely hilarious! Every stop was breathtaking and we were not rushed once and given plenty of time at each place. Mohammed made everyone feel so comfortable and brought so much laughter and joy that there is absolutely no way this trip can ever be forgotten!”
- Other travellers said “A nice trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai. It was mostly in the Bus, while our tour guide told us about the buildings etc. I liked the planning with free time, and the actual places we stopped at.”
Printed tickets and e-tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress appropriately – Knees and shoulders must be covered for men and women must be completely covered, including their head. (Only feet, hands, and face can be uncovered). White clothing should be avoided and the same with sheer fabrics.
Address / Pick up Location
You will be collected from your hotel and driven to Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Attractions
- Dubai Bus Tours
- Dubai City Pass
- Things to Do in Dubai at Night
- Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Dubai Hop on Hop off
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the line
- Dubai Red Dunes & Camel Safari With BBQ, Belly Dance
- Burj Khalifa 3 Course Meal at Level 124
- Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
- Miracle Garden And Global Village Shopping Tour
- Dubai Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Dubai
Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour Dubai
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Ski Dubai Penguin Experience
Duration: 40 minutes in total
Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride
Duration: 30 minutes
Luxury Dubai Marina Cruise Dinner
Duration: Around an hour and a half
Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour
Duration: Between four and five hours
Legoland Dubai Tickets
Big Bus Dubai Bus Tour
Duration: 24 hour ticket, 48 hour tickets also available.
Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124
Duration: Recommended 3-5 hours
Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
Duration: 90 minutes
Slope Session for 2 Hours at Ski Dubai
Duration: Two hours
Dubai Helicopter Tour: The Palm to The Burj Khalifa
Duration: 12, 15 or 25 minutes based on your choice.
Dubai Hot air Balloon Flight with Breakfast & Falconry
Duration: Six hours
Dubai Miracle Garden Tickets
Duration: Around four hours
Dubai Marina Luxury Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
Duration: Between two and three hours