Cheap Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
|6-7 hours||(8,131 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ Discount Prices
We are comparing Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
- The Lehbab desert is known for its red sand dunes and this safari excursion to a traditional Bedouin-style tented camp lit by lamps allows visitors to witness not just the impressive dunes which they can drive and sand board down but a range of traditional Bedouin activities including Shisha smoking, Henna painting, Tanoura folk dance performances, and falconry; the Falcon being the Royal bird.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- An excursion for those who love adventure and trying out new activities.
- A great way for couples, friends, and families to make memories.
- Dune bashing is not suitable for under 4's, pregnant women, or people with neck or back problems.
Your Experience With Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ?
- Get picked up from your hotel or at the agreed meeting point at the selected time (late afternoon / early evening) and travel by 4WD to the safari camp, stopping on the way to enjoy the sunset if the timing is right. The journey time is about 60 minutes depending on city traffic.
- You'll enjoy 30-40 minutes spent riding over, around, and down the red sand dunes with a qualified English speaking driver – Get ready to scream from delight and just a little bit of terror during the sand-bashing event as it's known!
- Then have a go at sand boarding – exactly the same as snowboarding but on sand not snow!
- You'll then be driven to another camp, just a short ride away, where the evening entertainment happens. You'll be welcomed with some traditional Arabic coffee and dates and other sweets before you get the chance to enjoy a short but memorable camel ride followed by a falcon display. Ladies can get a henna tattoo at this point if they wish, or there's the option to smoke a traditional shisha pipe before dinner.
- As you tuck into your BBQ dinner (vegetarian options are also available) sit back and watch the belly dancing and tanura entertainment before being driven back to your hotel at the end of a fun-filled afternoon and evening.
What Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ Includes?
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transport by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser with an English-speaking licensed driver and water for the journey
- Dune bashing
- Sand boarding
- Traditional coffee and sweets
- Henna painting for the ladies
- Falcon flying experience
- Camel ride
- Shisha pipe
- Tanura and belly dancing show
- BBQ dinner with unlimited soft drinks
- Dune bashing in the Lahbab Desert
- Sand boarding in the dunes
- Camel ride
- BBQ dinner
- Belly dancing
- Tanoura dancing
- Falcon show
- It gets cold in the desert once the sun goes down – Pack a sweater.
- Casual loose fitting clothing is recommended and flip-flops or other sandals, avoid trainers as you'll be forever emptying the sand from your shoes!
- Quad biking and dune buggy rides are also available at an extra cost.
Travelers Reviews about Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ?
- Travellers talking about this your on GetYourGuide, Viator, Tiqets, and Trip Advisor rave about it!
- People who took this excursion have only good things to say about their friendly driver/guide who kept them entertained with stories during the 60 minute journey to the camp. It's important to note that people felt very safe with their experienced driver, even when taking them up and over the sand dunes they felt in safe hands.
- Travellers say they weren't expecting the food to be that good but were pleasantly surprised and say the service was great too.
- In their own words, travellers have described this tour as “The Best!” “A Great Adventure!” “Fantastic” and continue in more detail to say “We enjoyed every minute! It is really worth the money. The guide Shawn was perfect, he told us a lot about the country and local customs as well. We highly recommend it.” and “The camp, entertainment and food were sooo good. Really impressed about the whole experience. What an adventure!!”
- This excursion really is well-loved by all and can't come highly recommended enough.
Printed tickets and e-tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Kids under the age of 3 and pregnant women cannot take part in the sand dune rides.
- Belly Dancing does not take place during Ramadan or on other Islamic Holidays and alcohol can also not be served on these days.
Address / Pick up Location
You will be collected from your hotel and driven to Al Khayma Camp.
Youtube videos of Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
Duration: 6-7 hours
Dubai Flora and Fauna 4-Hour Tour
Duration: Four hours
Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek Dinner
Duration: 2 hour cruise. Evening lasts 2-3 hours total.
Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour Dubai
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa Combo Tickets
Duration: The ticket is valid one day
Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit
Duration: 4-5 hours
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Recommended 4 hours
Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Duration: 8 hours