Dubai Desert Sunrise Camel Trek with Breakfast Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Dubai Desert Sunrise Camel Trek with Breakfast prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around four hours||(11 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Dubai Desert Sunrise Camel Trek with Breakfast
- Sunrise Camel Trek is a leisure activity in the Arabian desert near Dubai revealing incredible landscapes and local hospitality.
- During the trek, travellers cherish views of the golden desert as the sun rises over the horizon from the back of a camel.
- Convenient photo stops are available along the route, allowing participants to take outstanding photos.
- Entertainment in the form of sandboarding is also part of the experience.
- Participants spend some time at a Bedouin camp, where they enjoy the hospitality and have tasty breakfast.
- Pickup and drop-off service from selected areas is an added convenience of the Sunrise Camel Trek experience.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The trek is a highly recommended activity for all visitors of Dubai since it reveals an authentic side of the destination.
- Romantics, explorers and photographers should enjoy this guided tour in particular.
- Sunrise Camel Trek is suitable for people of all ages.
Your Experience With Dubai Desert Sunrise Camel Trek with Breakfast?
- Join an early-morning camel trek in the desert at the outskirts of Dubai.
- Benefit from the organized transfers from specified parts of the city.
- Appreciate the golden desert landscapes as the sun rises and take some of the top photos you will ever take.
- Visit a Bedouin camp and enjoy the hospitality of the locals.
- Have breakfast at the camp.
- Relish incredible views of the city of Dubai as the sun rises over the horizon.
- Test your Sandboarding skills in the Arabian desert.
- Drink the local coffee or tea in a relaxing ambiance of the Bedouin camp.
What Dubai Desert Sunrise Camel Trek with Breakfast Includes?
- Pickup and drop-off service from the selected areas in the city of Dubai
- Camel ride in the Arabian desert near Dubai
- Welcome drinks and delicious breakfast at the local Bedouin camp
- Complimentary bottled water
- Guides are happy to help you take postcard-quality photos on this tour.
- This activity takes place throughout the year, hence it is suitable even in summer since mornings are cool.
Travelers Reviews about Dubai Desert Sunrise Camel Trek with Breakfast?
- All reviewers had a fantastic time on this tour, which is highlighted by the absence of downsides.
- They commended the performance of the tour guides and described everything as perfect or nearly perfect.
- Many of them state that witnessing the rising sun over the desert is an unforgettable experience.
- Many of them had a perfect start of the day by joining the desert camel trek.
- According to the existing reviews, the guided tour delivers a much higher value compared to the cost.
People dealing with disabilities can't be accommodated during this activity.
Present either a printed or mobile ticket to join Sunrise Camel Trek. The tour operator refunds the entire paid amount for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- In summer, dress lightly; in winter, bring a jacket.
- Bring sunscreen, hat and sunglasses.
- Travellers suffering from heart issues or other serious medical conditions shouldn't join the trek.
- Expectant mothers couldn't conduct the camel ride.
Address / Pick up Location
Pickup is available from the hotels at the specified areas of Dubai.
- Dubai City Tours
- Dubai Bus Tours
- Dubai City Pass
- Things to Do in Dubai at Night
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Hop on Hop off
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the line
- Dubai Red Dunes & Camel Safari With BBQ, Belly Dance
- Burj Khalifa 3 Course Meal at Level 124
- Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
- Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour
- Dubai Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Dubai
Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124
Duration: Recommended 3-5 hours
Dubai Aquaventure Waterpark Admission Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid one day
Abu Dhabi Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Duration: 8 hours
Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
Duration: 90 minutes
Dubai Flora and Fauna 4-Hour Tour
Duration: Four hours
Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
Duration: 6-7 hours
Dubai Hot air Balloon Flight with Breakfast & Falconry
Duration: Six hours
Burj Khalifa 124 and 125 Tickets
Duration: Recommended 1.5 â€“ 2 hours
Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek Dinner
Duration: 2 hour cruise. Evening lasts 2-3 hours total.
Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour Dubai
Duration: Up to 10 hours