Dubai Hot air Balloon Flight with Breakfast & Falconry Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Dubai Hot air Balloon Flight with Breakfast & Falconry prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Six hours||(216 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Dubai Hot air Balloon Flight with Breakfast & Falconry
- Dubai Sunrise Balloon Flight is an entertaining activity accompanied by an extraordinary falcon show and breakfast in the desert.
- After pickup from the hotel, travellers board a balloon and rise to the approximate height of 1,200 meters (4,000 feet).
- From there, they can admire the mountains, desert dunes and verdant oases.
- Wildlife also comes within sight sooner or later, and participants can see camels, gazelles and other animals of the Arabian desert.
- Falconry show carried out by Peregrine falcons is part of the scenic tour.
- Travellers also visit a desert reserve where refreshment and delicious breakfast await them.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This entertaining activity is highly recommended to every visitor to Dubai regardless of their interests.
- This is a must-do activity for fans of animals, explorers and romantics.
- Gourmands should also consider booking the Dubai Sunrise Balloon Flight.
Your Experience With Dubai Hot air Balloon Flight with Breakfast & Falconry?
- Fly over the Arabian desert onboard a balloon and appreciate the sunrise over dunes.
- Observe the sandy vastness in search of local wildlife, including camels, onyxes and gazelles.
- Admire the Hajar Mountains and green oases during your balloon trip over the ever-changing landscapes of the desert.
- Attend a falconry show and, possibly, hold a trained falcon in your hands before it takes a flight.
- After a balloon ride, take a drive to the desert conversation reserve for refreshment and breakfast.
- Have a delicious breakfast consisting of fruits, caviar, salmon and other delicacies.
What Dubai Hot air Balloon Flight with Breakfast & Falconry Includes?
- Pickup and drop-off service from hotels in the urban area of Dubai
- A one-hour balloon ride over the desert
- Show staged by trained Peregrine falcons
- Tasty breakfast in a desert reserve
- The falcon will accompany you in the balloon, so you can interact with this magnificent bird.
- To join the tour, you need to be in average physical shape at least.
Travelers Reviews about Dubai Hot air Balloon Flight with Breakfast & Falconry?
- Travellers spoke highly about their balloon experience over the Arabian desert.
- They underline that the flight is pleasant and scenic and breakfast extraordinary.
- A number of them state that the Dubai Sunrise Balloon Flight is the best experience of their trip to Dubai.
- Reviewers have a great opinion about the crew and their professionalism.
- The comments indicate that the activity provides a great value for money and that most travellers would repeat the activity any time.
The balloon ride isn't a suitable activity for people with disabilities.
Paper and mobile tickets are both acceptable for the balloon tour. The cancellation policy differs between the providers, please refer to them during the booking procedure.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please note that the balloon flight isn't suitable for females pregnant three months and over.
- The tour isn't suitable for children under five years and seniors with reduced mobility.
- Travellers suffering from neck or back pain should avoid the tour.
Address / Pick up Location
Hotels in designated areas in Dubai, the UAE
- Dubai City Tours
- Dubai Bus Tours
- Dubai City Pass
- Things to Do in Dubai at Night
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Hop on Hop off
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the line
- Dubai Red Dunes & Camel Safari With BBQ, Belly Dance
- Burj Khalifa 3 Course Meal at Level 124
- Dubai Marina Speedboat Tour
- Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour
- Dubai Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Dubai
Dubai Sunset Camel Trekking With BBQ Dinner
Duration: 6 to 7 hours
Burj Khalifa 124 and 125 Tickets
Duration: Recommended 1.5 â€“ 2 hours
Dubai Desert Sunrise Camel Trek with Breakfast
Duration: Around four hours
Sahara Arabian Desert Dinner Experience with Transport from Dubai
Duration: 4 hours
Burj Khalifa Observation Deck Admission in Dubai
Duration: 1 to 2 hours
Skip the Line:Burj Khalifa 152 ,153 and 154 Floor Ticket
Duration: 2 hours
Dubai Private Food Tour Including 10 Tastings
Duration: 3 hours
Dubai Museum Gold Souk and Water Taxi
Duration: 4 hours
Private Walking Tour of Dubai at Night
Duration: 3 hours
Skip the line Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Tour
Duration: 8 hours