Cheap Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
The Renaissance city of Florence is among must-sees on every Italian itinerary. Located on River Arno, which divides Florence into two parts, the city is the capital of Tuscany and one of the top cultural destinations in Europe. Renowned museums, such as the Uffizi and Accademia, exhibit famous art pieces. Also, Florence boasts incredible architecture, epitomized by the sky-soaring Duomo and the Palazzo Vecchio. Furthermore, the city used to be a place where some of the greatest masterminds in history, Michelangelo and Da Vinci in particular, lived and created.
What we mentioned so far is only the beginning. Florence offers much more in terms of sightseeing to keep you occupied for weeks. Aware that most people don’t have that much time, we have come up with the option that allows you to organize your itinerary while achieving savings and getting the best value for money. Florence hop on hop off bus tours take you to key attractions of the Renaissance city, allowing you utmost flexibility along the way. With passes that are valid between one and three days, you save money and time, get an overview of Florence in various languages and cover the essential in an efficient manner.
Quick Jumplinks to Navigate the Guide
- 1. Florence Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours
- 2. Da Vinci Museum Combo & Hop-On Hop-Off Florence
- 3. Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour & Hop-on Hop-off Florence
- 4. Florence Hop On Hop Off Bus Routes
- 5. Florence Hop On Hop Off Bus Map
- 6. Florence Hop On Hop Off Bus Reviews
1. Florence Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours
|24, 48, or 72 Hours||(1,535 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
- Make sightseeing in Florence an efficient, comfortable and enjoyable experience with a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus pass, giving you access to any of the ‘Big Red Buses' across the city centre. With two lines traversing the city, with a total of 44 stops where you can climb aboard or disembark, this pass gives you the flexibility to explore the city at your own pace.
- The Hop-On Hop-Off bus is a convenient option for wheelchair users to see the city, as well as families. Keep the kids entertained with the multilingual audio commentary and sit back to enjoy fantastic city panoramas from the open rooftop.
- Save time and travel stress-free with a 24, 48 or 72-hour pass. It couldn't be simpler to use, after collecting your ticket from the visitor office in Santa Maria Novella train station just head to any of the marked stops and hop on the next bus. The entire loop takes 60 minutes (Line A) or 120 minutes (Line B) but you're free to jump off at any time, each of the Hop-On Hop-Off bus stops are located by top museums and attractions.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are a spontaneous traveller who would appreciate the freedom of being able to leave a tour when it suits you and re-join later, then this is the right tour for you.
- Very useful for families with children, disabled visitors and seniors.
Your Experience With Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour?
- Enjoy convenient and reliable transport around Florence with a 24, 48 or 72 hour pass.
- Make your own itinerary and travel stress free to all of the city's top landmarks and attractions.
- Learn about the historical and modern facts of Florence with an onboard audio commentary available in 8 languages and benefit from free wifi on all Florence Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing buses.
What Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour Includes?
- 24, 48 or 72 hour ticket (as selected) for Florence Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus.
- Onboard commentary in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian and Japanese.
- Free Wifi onboard.
- Line A (1 hour, 17 stops): Santa Lucia, Ognissanti, Guicciardini, Frescobaldi, Pitti, Calza, Villa Cora, Galileo, Michel Angelo, Ferrucci, P Giraldi, Teatro Verdi, Santa Croce, Bessaria, Donatello, Liberta, Central Station.
- Line B (2 hours, 27 stops): Galileo, Machiavelli, Porta Romana, Tasso, Soderini, Curtatone, Vittorio Veneto, Shelly Cascine, Leopolda, Dogana, Liberta, Matteotti, Stadio, Ostello, San Dominico, Regresso, Fiesole, Lungo l'Affrico, Zecca Vecchia, Grazie, Demidoff, Ferrucci, Michelangelo.
Comparison of Best Florence City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Florence's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards(Firenze Card Vs Florence City Pass) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Florence city passes for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Florence City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Firenze Card Vs Florence City Pass
- The Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus is included or discounted with Florence City Sightseeing passes. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-florence/firenze-card-worth-it-compare-firenze-card-vs-florence-city-pass.html
Travelers Reviews about Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour?
- This tour has overall positive reviews and average scores of 4.4 out of 5 on Get Your Guide and 4.5 out of 5 of TripAdvisor and Viator.
- Comments say that the service works well and is easy to use.
- Travellers like that there are 2 separate routes through the city.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Refunds are available up to 24 hours in advance depending on your tour provider, cancellation fees may apply and some tickets are non-refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Departure times are subject to change.
- Children under 5 travel for free.
- Wheelchair access is available for lower floor only.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: In front of Santa Maria Novella Train Station, or at any of the 44 marked stops
2. Da Vinci Museum Combo & Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tour Ticket
- The Leonardo Da Vinci Museum – visit the exhibition devoted to one of the biggest geniuses in history and examine his groundbreaking devices, anatomical researches and works of art.
- Catch up with the Renaissance movement – see some of the biggest architectural masterpieces of Renaissance as you tour the city with the bus hop-on hop-off ticket that is valid up to two days.
Get a comprehensive overview of Florence through a multilingual audio guide – listen to stories relating to the history, art and culture of the city of Florence in eight different languages.
Travelers that used the combo ticket consider the purchase a good investment. They spoke highly about the cleanliness of the bus and the performance of drivers. They point out that buses are frequent and cover all must-see points of interest in the Renaissance city. Some of them experienced issues with the onboard Wi-Fi, but aside from this small downside, they agree that the combo ticket offers great value for money.
3. Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour & Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- The Uffizi Gallery – get an understanding of worldwide-famous Renaissance works of art on a guided tour and remain afterwards to study the collection of the gallery in detail.
- Tour masterpieces of Renaissance architecture during a bus tour – with the ticket that combines a visit to the Uffizi and a bus hop-on hop-off tour, see all the leading architectural examples of Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance.
Travelers that enjoyed the benefits of the combo ticket state that the purchase was a good investment for them. They learned interesting facts about the Uffizi Gallery and the city of Renaissance. They commend the passion and knowledge of the guides and find them very forthcoming.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
4. Florence Hop On Hop Off Bus Routes
- Stazione FS SMN (Duomo)
- Libertà (Accademia)
- Santa Crocei (Uffizi, Palazzo Vecchio)
- Teatro Verdi
- Villa Cora
- Stazione FS SMN (Duomo)
- Porta Romana
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Lungarno Serristori Demidoff (Uffizi, Palazzo Vecchio)
- Lungo L’Affrico
- San Domenico
- San Domenico
- Libertà (Accademia)
- Stazione FS SMN
6. Florence Hop On Hop Off Bus Reviews
In general, holidaymakers that enjoyed sightseeing tours of Florence by bus had an excellent experience. They got an overview of the Renaissance city that helped them better organize their time and sightseeing during their stay. Most of them are satisfied with the punctuality and cleanliness of sightseeing buses and with the quality of information received on board. Travelers also have a great opinion about two different routes that allowed them to explore Florence more thoroughly.
Reviews from TripAdvisor
Youtube videos of Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full-Day Wine Tour
Duration: Around 12 hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence
Duration: 3:30 hours
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
Duration: Nine hours
Uffizi Gallery Ticket and Tour - Skip the Line
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Chianti Half Day Afternoon Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence
Duration: 2.5-3 Hours
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
Duration: 1 Hour