Indian Classical Dance, Cooking and Dining Experience in Panjim, Goa
- It is a food tour in India that includes several fun activities in one of the most beautiful cities in the region that offers participants a great experience.
- This tour includes Kathak dance lessons and a visit to a popular cook who was a judge on a local cooking show and a Masterchef contestant to learn how to prepare authentic Indian delicacies.
- It includes a delicious lunch with nonalcoholic beverages, cooking demonstrations, dinner and other thrilling experiences in the beautiful city of Goa.
What You'll Do:
- You will go on a tour in Goa, one of the most beautiful/scenic cities in India and explore the cooking and dancing culture of the locals on a food tour.
- You will enjoy cooking lessons from a popular cook who was a judge in a local cooking show and was once a Masterchef contestant with tips on how to make some of Indian authentic delicacies.
- You will move to the jolly tunes of Indian music as you learn the steps to Kathak dance and enjoy a delicious lunch and dinner with non-alcoholic beverages on a traditional Indian home.
What It Includes:
- Confirmation at the time of booking.
- Cooking demonstration.
- Non alcoholic beverages.
- lunch and dinner.
- 4-course meal.
- Dance lessons.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Specify any dietary restrictions on booking.
- The menu may change subject to fish availability.
- This tour activity admits a maximum of 6 persons.
- For a full refund, cancel the booking at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- Most travellers said the experience was amazing and they had the best time learning how to cook some of Indian’s best delicacies from a professional.
- Most people said the host was very pleasant and the food was great. Some people also said they enjoyed their dance lessons.
Is It Right:
- This tour offers you a great experience in the city with cooking lessons and tips from a top professional cook in the city.
- It Includes lunch, dinner and Kathak dance lessons creating a nice experience with an insight on some of Indian’s cultural activities.
- Read lessRead more