PANIK CITY - The Udo Lindenberg Multimedia Experience
- It is a tour in Hamburg’s Panik city that allows participants to enjoy the Udo Lindenberg experience with a multimedia exhibition perfect for tourists and fans.
- It includes a personalized music video from Boogie park studio with free download and a shot of the spectacular drink Eierlikör.
- You will enjoy a guided walking tour of the museum in German language, virtual reality, a visit to Udo’s recording studio, live music concert and other amazing activities.
What You'll Do:
- You will enjoy several amazing activities in Hamburg like a music concert, a multimedia experience in Udo Lindenbergs, a guided walking tour of the museum and many more.
- You will enjoy the display of arts and culture, music and technological innovations in the city as you explore some of the city’s most famous collections and spots.
- You will get a personalized music video for Boogie park studio with free download and enjoy the flavors of the unique taste of Eierlikör drink.
What It Includes:
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
- Live music concert.
- Multimedia experience.
- A shot of Eierlikör.
- 90 minutes guided tour of the museum.
- Near public transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate in this tour.
- This tour activity will admit a maximum of four persons.
- Be comfortably dressed.
- To a full refund, cancel booking at least 24 hours before your tour date.
- Most people said the tour was delightful, and they engaged several amazing activities that they loved.
- People loved the sights at the museum and everyone commented on the appealing experience, historical information and a great tour overall.
Is It Right:
- This tour offers you several amazing activities in the city including sightseeing, exploration, musical concert and several other experiences.
- It is great to everyone and has several complimentary packages including free drinks, personalized music video to free download and even a virtual reality experience.
- Read lessRead more