Helsinki 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Canal Cruise
- This is a combination of canal cruise and bus trip covering Helsinki.
- This trip takes travelers through an array of destinations.
What You'll Do:
- Tourists are expected to meet at Senate Square
- The bus trip is for 90 minutes and valid for 48 hours and canal cruise is for 90 minutes, starting from 10 am.
What It Includes:
- The bus route covers Parliament buildings, Historical center, Finlandia Hall, City Hall, Opera House, Sibelius Monument, and others.
- The canal trip covers Suomenlinna maritime fortress, fleet of icebreakers, Degero Canal, Helsinki Zoo, and others.
- Multi-language audio commentary is provided as a part of the trip.
- The participants mentioned the tour to be scenic and an introduction to Helsinki.
- The tour is also credited to be a cost-effective method of exploration.
Is It Right:
- Travelers of all age group can participate in this trip.
- Read lessRead more