Ireland Coronavirus Travel Restrictions and Advice
There are currently no restrictions on travel within and outside of Iceland. However, travelers and visitors should take note of these government announcements stated by Ireland government to curb the spread of COVID – 19. They include:
- Hotels and private rentals are open, but travelers should adhere to any COVID _ 19 related procedure including social distancing and the use of face masks.
- Public spaces and services are of no restrictions but everybody should maintain social distancing – staying 2 meters apart, and see to the max. number of people per gathering.
- Organized activities covered by ban on gatherings includes conferences, symposia, meetings, organized outside gathering, concerts, plays, film screening, athletic events, private parties, funerals, weddings, confirmation ceremonies, and any similar event involving 500 or more individuals.
- Gyms must have a number of practitioners equal to half the maximum permitted number under the operating license, but social distancing must be maintained.
- Nightclubs, bars and game rooms are allowed to open until 23:00, but social distancing must be maintained.
- Public swimming pools, hair salons, massage parlors, physical therapy clinics, beauty parlors, museums are open with no restrictions, but social distancing must be maintained.
- Note that aggressive hygiene measures are taken at international airports, international harbors, aircraft or ships, to prevent and reduce the potential for infection.
For more enquiries: Visit https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/ireland/coronavirus