The island of Thailand, Ko Lanta, is a little on the cheaper side as compared to the other islands of Thailand and provides an excellent opportunity to visualise the beautiful coral reefs. Make sure to see all of the Ko Lanta attractions that include endless beaches, National park and uncountable natural sceneries that will soothe your heart and mind. Get on board with the Ko Lanta boat and cruise tours to enjoy the sunsets on the waters and enjoy cruise meals. Go for Ko Lanta water sports activities like snorkelling and kayaking for some fun time with your family and friends.
Ko Lanta offers a vast array of Ko Lanta outdoor activities; it includes all types of water and land activities that will surely fill your mind up and will refresh you so that you can bounce back to your proper form. For the best cuisine tasting, you can participate in the Ko Lanta food and drinks tour, which also includes cooking classes to expertise in Thai dining. Ko Lanta is a complete package of natural beauty as well as fun activities, so it is crowded all around the year, so decide your time of travel wisely and try to select the time when you are going to get all of the adventures available.
After you are satisfied with Ko Lanta's activities, step up your game by participating in the Ko Lanta day excursions where you will be taken to other islands for a short trip or other fun ventures that will keep you busy for the entire day. At Tripindicator, we have compared the deals offered by various agencies and have brought to you the best prices alongside the best experience based on ratings and reviews, so that you can be served the best.
• This extremely popular tour in a one-day package is designed to admire and explore the four of the most famous islands of the Trang Sea. • Explore and visit the Emerald cave (Unseen in Thailand). • Enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef. • Enjoy swimming in the...Read more
This is a kayaking tour with a difference. This trip takes you from Lanta to the beautiful islands.
The tour starts with a pick up from your hotel at 8 - 9 am. You will be transferred to Tungyeepeng pier (on Lanta’s northeast coast) where we board the longtail boat and head to Ko Aung. Enjoy floating by kayak into the Mangrove Forest of...Read more
Following a scenic boat ride, you’ll stop first at Pileh Lagoon, a natural lagoon framed by sheer cliffs. Then,stop at Viking Cave, Pileh Lagoon, Monkey Beach and snorkeling. Move to Bamboo Island, have Thai buffet lunch, then spend some free time swimming, sunbathing, relaxing or snorkeling from the beach. and exploring on Bamboo...Read more
Embark on a cruise by speed boat to the southern islands of Lanta. Enjoy a full-day excursion with plenty of water activities and beach life on Koh Chuak, Kradan, and Mah. The highlight of this trip are the Emerald Cave on Koh Mook, a lesser-known lagoon with a 85m...Read more
Live an unforgettable experience on a snorkeling tour to the picturesque sister islands of Koh Rok Nai and Koh Rok Nok with sandy white beaches and a backdrop of palms and jungle. The friendly boat crew of Tin Adventure Sea Tour will show you the best snorkel places with soft and hard coral reefs in the channel between the twin...Read more
Take a one day tour by speed boat to the stunning islands of Phi Phi with pickup from your hotel on Koh Lanta. Snorkel in crystal clear water with colorful fish and beautiful coral reefs. Discover the famous Maya Beach, Phi Phi Le Bay, Monkey Beach, and Bamboo...Read more
Visit the 4 islands in the south of Koh Lanta on a speed boat tour with 35 limited seats taken care by the fantastic crew of Tin Adventure Sea Tours. The adventurous trip includes 2 snorkelling stops, 2 relaxing breaks and a swim through the stunning Emerald Cave which leads into the hidden lagoon on Koh...Read more
• This extremely popular tour in a one day package, is designed to admire and explore the four of most famous islands of Lanta (Koh Mah, Koh Chuak, Koh Ngai and Koh Mook). • Explore and visit the Emerald cave (Unseen in Thailand). • Enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef. • Enjoy...Read more
Discover the four Islands of Koh Lanta on board of the big tour boat 'Hello Andaman' with two convenient decks and plenty of space. Stop at Koh Kradan, Koh Chuak and Koh Ngai for snorkeling, and take a swim into the Emerald Cave or 'Tham Morakot' on Koh Mook which is the highlight of this one-day tour. Choose the kayak option and marvel at the...Read more
Program 5 Mangrove (Via Kaykaking or Longtail boat )
This is a wonderful tour where you can get an upclose and personal experience in the Thungyeepeng Mangrove Forest. You will have a choice of pick up from your hotel/resort at 9 am or 1 pm (return at 12:30pm or 4:30pm respectively). Subsequently, you will be transported to Thungyeepeng...Read more
Float by kayak into the Mangrove forest of Thung Yee Pheng where you can spot monkeys, monitor lizards and many colorful birds. Continue to Aung Island and Koh Talabeng for sea cave kayaking, before having lunch at Bu Bu...Read more
• Take a relaxing trip to one of Krabi's most well-known destinations and popular: Phi Phi Islands Tour. • Walking on the white sand beach to explore the beauty of Phi Phi Don Island. • Swim and Snorkeling among colorful fish and coral at Lohsamah Bay. • Swim and Snorkeling off the spectacular beaches of Bamboo Island. • Stop...Read more
This trip takes you to Koh Mah, Koh Chuak, Koh Ngai, Koh Mook and Emerald cave(Tham Morakot) in a one day trip. The Emerald Cave or Tham Morakot is usually the highlight of the day. We pick you up at the hotel in the morning to leave Koh Lanta with our guide good english speaking, who will take care of and provide you information. Arrive at pier ,...Read more
• This extremely popular tour, in a one-day package, is designed to see the four most famous islands of the Trang Sea. • Explore and visit the Emerald cave (Unseen in Thailand). • Enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef. • Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water with beautiful...Read more
Witness the majestic Maya Bay, Bamboo Island, Pileh Lagoon and more famous sights of Phi Phi on a day trip by speed boat from Lanta Island. Swim in a hidden natural lagoon paradise of Pileh Lagoon, and travel back in time exploring the Viking Cave where swifts make their nests. Say hello to playful monkey troops living on the Monkey Beach, and...Read more
Tung Yee Peng Village is a small village on the East coast of Koh Lanta. The mangroves here are almost as big as the island. At the edge of the water, a bridge welcomes you and on the other side, there is a cement path going through the mangroves. Mangrove roots create a quiet and protected area for fishes, crabs, oysters, lobsters, and shrimps....Read more
Koh Rok one day tour: Koh Rok is best known for snorkeling paradise. Consist of two islands which are known as Koh Rok Nai and Koh Rok Nok. The highlight of Koh Rok is clear turquoise waters, varieties of underwater coral reef lines, colorful anemone fishes and powdery white sand beach. You can find Giant...Read more
Koh Rok: Well known for its powdery white sands, crystal clear waters, abundance of colorful marine life and still only a small number of tourists visiting at any one time. Relax, unwind on Rok Island and snorkel directly on the beachfront or venture further out and to different points of the island...Read more
• Explore Koh Rok during snorkeling by speedboat • Enjoy the white sand beaches and laid back atmosphere • Sunbathe and swim at white powdered beaches with crystal clear water on Koh Rok • Snorkeling in the inviting turquoise water of Thailand as you explore the beautiful coral reefs underwater • Discover the fantastic...Read more
4 Islands one day tour: one day package 4 Islands trip will take you to visit the 4 amazing Islands as Koh Chuek, Koh Mook (Emerald Cave) Or Tham Morakot is usually the highlight of 4 Islands tour, Koh Kradan and Koh Maa, place of rich variety corals and fishes, crystal clear water and white powdery sand beaches. Snorkeling, swimming,...Read more